Sunday, December 26, 2010

Journals & Jawbreakes & Dum-Dums, Oh My! (B.E.D.D. 25)

A lot has happened since I last posted.Long post ahoy!(I don't know if that made sense, but I will just go with it.)


*pauses to take out her contacts(stupid eyelash caused me pain!) and put on her glasses.and go to the bathroom.and get some jawbreakers.* 


Hello, I am back!So, last night after blogging, I went to bed and opened the journal that Bond gave me for Christmas(and a pencil he gave me also.) I started to write and found I honestly couldn't stop.And reading back, I wrote in better handwriting because the journal was so fresh and new, I didn't want to soil it with my usual chicken scratch(or as my assistant youth director calls it, "old man handwriting") I wrote about God, life, and Bond's favorite verse, Romans 8:28, which reads;


"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."


That verse really helped me out a few days ago.It helped me see that no matter what happens; everything will be okay.God's made a trail for me (a plan of a purposeful life) and I'm going to hike it with Jesus.I will not make it myself.Jesus went ahead of me and knows the way.It's crazy how God still loves us, eh?


Anyways I'm really gonna try to write in this journal as much as possible(every-day?)Honestly, I will miss talking with you guys through this blog everyday when December ends, but I will be so happy with having more time to make better, insightful posts, and to take more quality-full pictures.
*ran out of jaw breakers, got some some-what melted Dum-Dums*
I don't want to make resolutions, because those are kind of set to failure with me.I want to apply some things for life.I want to continue writing in a journal everyday.I've written in a journal everyday since mid-July and only missed one day(sickness:p) I want to make it a more meaningful time I spend with just God & myself.He deserves my time, seeing as he takes care of me so well.Also want to lose my belly fat.I want to change how I eat for...ever pretty much.I want to be more energized and happy with this temple I've been given.I also want to get my licence & a job.Those depend on luck though, partially.:D


Thanks again so much for reading my friends, your comments make me incredibly happy....


*interrupts sappy moments with ear deafening CRASH as I demolish the last Dum-Dum* 


 ANYWAYS, I really appreciate you all.I know that some of you can't see my posts in your post roll thing and I have no idea how to fix it.Make sure your following me still, because I changed the linkety, it's now msrebeccamarie.blogspot.com/ That might be the whole reason, I have no idea....


Thank you for coming back to read my posts.I wish I could give you all something in return.What would you all like?:)Honestly, tell me what you want!When I meet you in person, a free manicure or pedicure is in order, due to this post. 


Here's a happy thought to end on, tomorrow is Monday and we have no school.If you have work or another early morning appointment, I'm praying that it will be super amazing;)



2 comments:

  1. I don't want anything extra from you - just more of the same! Love your writing. You have brilliant ways of expressing things and your openness about your faith is awesome.

    Have a wonderful day! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. More of the same will keep coming:)Thank you so much, your such a kind, fantastic person.You care enough to come back here to read & comment my posts?!?! That's incredible.You're a really sweet person.:)
    Thank you, you too!

    ReplyDelete