Thursday, December 9, 2010

Salty breadsticks, books, short post today...(B.E.D.D. Day 9)

Hey:)
So last night was pretty fun.First my friend Sydney  picked me up and we talked about Orlando Bloom, purse sizes, and other things on the way to Olive Garden.We went there with my youth group for dinner. I ate 4.5 bread sticks(extremely salty, burnt my tongue:() and one third of my spaghetti and meatballs.It cost like 16 bucks, and that is why I only eat there with my youth group.(so, once a year.)Also, mine has these wheely chairs that make it so easy for a klutz like me to knock stuff over...
 I'd forgot my money at home so my dad brought me so and went to a nearby bookstore.We met him there when we were done. We browsed for a while, and Sydney tore me away from a fashion photography book, and we went home.
I could wander those aisles for hours.... 



Here's a picture of how I wear my scarf for Morgan's scarf challenge:)



Here's what Aaron did when the computer screen was upside down, he just flipped the computer.
:D

4 comments: