Monday, December 27, 2010

The 7 year-old me(B.E.D.D. Day 26)

Hey guys!I am crunched for time,(went to the gym with Dad and he took forever)so I thought I'd, in a way "re-post" something.You know how I talked about journaling yesterday?Well I wanted to divulge a little more into that...

I have 16 journals* that I've written in from May 2002 till now.My first journal was this baby blue fuzzy number that said "Angel" on it and was flocked by a bunch of blue fuzzy hearts.I got it from my uncle Roger, aunt Tina, and cousins Jill & Tyler.

It's first entry reads"May 18th, 2002 I am going to a how to be a big brother or sister school. It is at the hospital.It is fun!from becky**" 
I've learned how to use spaces now. :D I was 7 at this time, it's been 8 years!That's so crazy!

Also at this time my mom was pregnant with my lil' brother.I went to classes at my local hospital to learn how to hold babies and such.I think I even got a "Big Sister Certification Certificate":D

Random moment of happiness: As I put on my freshly washed sweatpants before I went to the gym, on of those lint sheet things popped out of my left pant leg as my foot followed it.

Here's some pics from yesterday.

On ze way to church.

Told you, not the whitest Christmas ever, but still.:)

"Is that not the favorite drink of one Harry Potter?"
-Severus Snape, of A Very Potter Musical Act 1 Part 10.

I am officially a dork.

*all shapes and sizes
**My nickname was Becky when I was younger.I loathe it so much.I believe we've reached the point where I can trust you not to call me Becky.;)

7 comments:

  1. I love looking at my old journals from the past. It's amazing to see how far we've come and I definitely should make 200 cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so adorable becky!---ahhem, just kidding, REBECCA ;)

    i love finding old journals & reading them... its like seeing into the past me. i feel like im reading the journal of a different person because of how much i've changed. its rather embarrassing, actually. i should probably burn them all. good plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke-I agree, it's a cool feeling to see where you used to be.:)I'd love to help you, but they'd be bad, seeing as I can't cook.
    Morgan-*glares at you, then smiles and laughs*Same here, I've always loved reading books in journal form, I feel sneaky, hahaha =D It is, we should have a journal bon-fire, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ripped up my old diaries, which went back to when I was about 11 or so. I really really wish I hadn't. They made me cringe a LOT but I don't remember too many details anymore and I hate that!

    Also - you were 7 in 2002? That makes me feel old....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I ripped out some pages when I started middle school.I haven't looked in them in a while and now I'm glad I kept them.
    Now for us in this time, I think bloging is like that in a way.

    Yup,I'm really young; 16 in January:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, part of my problem was that they were too cringey to have hard copies of them anywhere and what was I supposed to do with all these diaries once I moved out, or what if someone found them in my room? My blog is anonymous; I guess I run the risk that someone I know might find it, but for the time being I find it much safer (not that I'm writing about bad things! It's just much more open than I am in real life) and blogging is definitely my preferred way of journalling :)

    And wow, I can't believe you're 15! I probably did know that already.. but you're so mature! I would've easily believed we were the same age!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I completly understand that feeling!My blog is listed as one of my websites, but I don't go blabbing on about it if you know what I mean.I just like to leave a link to let people see what I'm really like, a way more open Rebecca.I agree, my handwriting is atrocious, so this is much better;)

    Really?In real life I think I look totaly insane, but my thoguhts on here are more organized and honest.Thank you.:)

    ReplyDelete