Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Party and Oddness(B.E.D.D. Day 13)

Here are the pictures from last night.I went to my youth pastor's home with the other high schoolers in my youth group.It was very fun.:)


My amigo Mitchell pointed out that in none of my pictures there's ones of me, so I let him take one.I actually kind of like it, it screams "I'm being held here against my will"
Yes, I know, grainy/ bad quality....I thought I'd show how scary Hailey is.

My pal Patrick, awesome attire:D

Mal & Hailey

Myla's amazing ping pong skills:)

Connor, your eyes wouldn't change, even with red-eye removal...

Hailey borrowed my camera and these three pictures are what happened.

Bond with his more pleasant game face.

Chavis and me pointing at him.

Aha, I got Mitchell! (It took several tries, mind you)
Bond's shoes are stolen.

Bond borrowed Hailey's boot and my moccasin.

Sanchez, Me(with one of Bond's comfy shoes) Hailey, Bond, and at the top is Chavis.

Now, to today...
J1(Journalism) is one of my favorite classes. My teacher is so hilarious and we learn a tad bout' photography for newspapers and such.We were taking pictures of muffins and he asked to see them and he said he'd probably use one of mine for the school newspaper.
AHHHHHHHHH.
Yeah, I'm pretty excited for the next nespaper. And no, I have know idea why they are going a story on muffins, hmm.We watched Animal Farm in English and it is a weird movie.I wouldn't recommend it, it involves mechanical pigs that are scary.On my way to espanol, a girl i never talk to besides facebook said hi.Made my day a little brighter:)I really wish face book didn't exist sometimes, it makes things awkward in real life.:(
Spanish Dos was confusing as usual. During lunch, my amiga confused Islam to be a country other than religion, which led to me telling of my dad's weird thoughts on under the ocean pipes to drain the ocean to prevent global warming and dump the water in Africa.Yeah, no clue either.Bio was easy, cept' for my class is obnoxious, plus my right contact was being idiotically punching my eye.(not really, but it did hurt.)
I went to a world language club meeting and signed up for bell ringing for the salvation army.I signed up Blue Seal with out her consent.I then talked with my friend Rain while waiting for my padre.I got to drive and spend some McDonald's coupons.Then I came home and prioritized and organized school stuff.
How was your day?    
Btw poll in the side, please vote if you can!------>

No comments:

Post a Comment