Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pigtails and 1 more day of school!!!!:D

Hallo:)
I am happy to say that I'm pretty much healed!YAY!Now one of my back teeth hurts, but I will let my dentist deal with that over break.*gulp*
My mom fixed this shirt up for me.I love it and it made me want to wear pigtails.

In the distance, pictures mostly of Edward Cullen and one Jacob at my mom's work, hahaha.:)

One of my white elephant gifts, I painted this in 5th gradeish?

An awesome Ariel light up wand.
Anyways,school went well today.I think my friends like their presents.Still can't tell you, not all of them are passed out!Tomorrow though!:)I really need to catch up on schoolwork and my book I'm reading.Please vote on the poll(on the right), I can never trust my own judgement, bahaha.:)And do you ever wear pigtails?How do you wear them?Do you feel like a little kid again?Are you a tad embarrassed to say you wear them sometimes?(;I have many pictures of little Rebecca and her pigtails :D G'night!

2 comments:

  1. i have several matters of business to lay down in this comment here.

    1. i cant rock pigtails, i look utterly embarrassing. (i do enough as it is, that just adds to it times 300). but you look adorable ;)

    2. love the new blog settings. cute.

    3. for a few weeks, my reader must have malfunctioned because none of your posts have been popping up in my feed! ive been missing out!

    4. yay for getting a good grade on your geometry test, you go girl!

    the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, thanks:DThat's very odd,hmmm...Thank you so much Morgs, I've missed your coments:)

    ReplyDelete