Monday, December 20, 2010

Heyyyy

Hello.I'm sad that i missed yesterday.I was sick.:(I didn't go to school today and I'm feeling a lot better.Hopefully I will be at school tommorow.I missed a English test and have many more things to make up probably.And the presents for my friends may be ready by tommorw.I sure hope so. I'm ready to get out of school for break.I need to get ready for tommorow, but once I'm fully recovered, blogs will be back to usual.Thank you guys for sticking with me:)
5 days till Christmas;)

3 comments:

  1. haha you still have school this week? That sucks.
    Feel all the way better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling a lot better soon!

    Love that video, and love love love the soundtrack to it. It's been doing the rounds on facebook, along with this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkHNNPM7pJA&feature=youtu.be

    Thanks for your comment. Am praying about it a lot! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymously Me-Yup, just more day though;)And thanks, tons better:)
    Just Me-Aww that one's cool too!That how I found the first one too.No problem, and thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete