Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Traveling Pants & Half-Day Pictures(B.E.D.D. Day 8)

Today I finished reading "Forever in Blue:The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood" by Ann Brashares.I'm thank full it's over, but it honestly was a pretty good series.

If you are not familiar with these books, it focuses on four girls who've practically been friends since birth and a pair of pants(which coincidentally fits them all perfectly) which connects them throughout their summers apart.

I really liked this series, I could really connect to all the characters so well.With Carmen, I also fear people seeing me as a person  totally different than what I'm really like.Lena, I'm a pretty shy gal, not adventurous in love. Bee, I love going on adventures and being active, plus my friends don't usually come to my house either.Tibby, we are both into film making and are heavily sarcastic.I can also understand the frustration in having a frustrating family.

This goes from the end of their sophomore year(15 years old) to college.They stick with each other through everything, death, heartbreak, and their families.Every summer, the send the pants back and forth and at the end of the summer they document their summer on the pants.

There are many things I can't relate too, but many I can.I really think it was well written.I just think it's stupid to think a pair of pants are "magical".They depend too much on the pants to keep them connected, and they don't branch out and make new friends easily because they believe that all they need is each other.
here's some pictures from yesterday:

Cool sky lines on the way to school.

Trying to get a picture, hahaha

Bond's game face.Yeah.

Emily's pretty eye:)

2 comments:

  1. so i pretty much love your photography... no big deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much morgs, that means a lot.:)

    ReplyDelete