Thursday, December 23, 2010

Peter (B.E.D.D. Day 5)

Ello.
Anyone remember those Ello toys?The things where you connect them and you make jewelry?No?!Okay well, I wanted those for the longest time when I was younger.

Anyways, today's post is going to be quite rushed, I have homework, a new workout video to try, and I need to take a shower before I go to church & go caroling with my youth group.
I went to church today and one of the new people to my youth group came again.His name's Peter and he is in a wheel chair.He has a disorder which disables him to speak and control his body. He sometimes mumbles or cries or laughs.He does like to hold hands, it comforts him. Me and a few friends were his buddies today and wheeled him to Sunday school and to worship. Our youth group hasn't had a disabled person as long as I've been there (4th year) and I love how non-judgemental my youth group and church family is!It's just awesome:)
The sermon was great, we're talking about angels; it's a nice change other than reviewing the Christmas Story every single year.:)
Discovered how to work the iso on my camera, so let experimental self-portraiture begin:)

No comments:

Post a Comment