Tuesday, November 16, 2010

3 more days...+ a mini photoshoot

The excitement is building. Yesterday I was eating nachos for lunch and I suddenly wasn't hungry. Bond and my other friends kept trying to get me to eat. Finally, one of them suggested that I thought of the nacho as a Harry Potter cupcake. They applauded as I started to eat the cupcakes. They later ate the rest of the HP cupcakes. Oh, how I love my lunch table :)

My friend Hailey & I started a Harry Potter marathon on Sunday. We watched the Sorcerer's Stone and prepared out nails for the premier and then went outside and took some pictures before picking up Bond and going to youth.


 Nails by me, call me if you need your nails done for any event :D

 The Arch of Optimistic Toe Separators
 Cartwheel, pft...
 Somersault baby!
Hailey's brother Milo:)





 More product placement of my nail painting skills..



 Beautiful sunset at church:)

As I'm typing this, I'm watching the Order of the Phoenix. I've come far on my marathon. I will be waiting with a group of friends for 9 hours till midnight.We will leave as soon as school gets out to meet at the theatre.I will take as much pictures and maybe video as I can to show you. I will be dressing up like a witch, ha ha. I will only get about 3 hours of sleep, but it will be worth it.And yes, I will be going to school the next day.Oh, fun.:)

7 comments:

  1. I love the sunset and the one where she is sticking out her tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the product placement on the slide.

    And I love reading all your posts, they always make me smile, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymously Me- I'm glad.:)
    Kiki-Yeah, the sun worked with me best in that picture.
    Just Me-Yup, I'm all about doing nails for $$, muhahaha.If I ever meet any of my readers, I'll do them for free, haha:D Thank you, your coments make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I'll hold you to that!

    I saw Harry Potter yesterday. Woooooooooo amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so flattered that you ate turkey maliciously for me! :)

    i'm thankful for all your kind words & your testimony of a beautiful love for God.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Me-Ha ha, alright!:D Agreed, I'm so glad you saw it!
    Morgan-My pleasure, it was delish.I'm so thankful for your writings in your blog that turn my day around.(:

    ReplyDelete