Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A different kind of post (B.E.D.D. 7)

Today's post is going to be a little different. I'm going to be writing about Claire, of the blog Some Claireification. I've known Claire for several months now, and all because I You-Tubed Harry Potter-Twilight comparisons.


I was being me, an angst-filled Harry Potter fan, and I came across this video. I was enraged by the title and the thumbnail was interesting so I watched it.I totally agreed with all that she said. I subscribed. I continued to watch as she put up more videos, not just about Harry Potter, but acne, jersey-shoring herself for cross country, even Nerd-fighteria.We have a quite bit in common.


One day(February-ish?) I was on her channel and I saw that her website was a blog.I thought I'd check it out. 
Turns out Claire is just as good a blogger as she is a vlogger. She'd write about the books she was reading, her sports(tennis, cross country, and swimming), and the little things (good or bad) that happen to her through he life in high school.


I love to read what Claire writes because she's honest and doesn't write to impress people. Yet she is witty, I get her sarcasm, and I can really understand where she's coming from on most things.(Except Dr.Who... I still need to watch that show!!!:)   


The thing is, I'm her only follower.If I had one follower still, I would've quit blogging long ago. But she's stayed with it, for a long time.My fellow bloggers, you remember the feelings and times when you got a new follower or comment; and you'd jump up and down in excitement?I sure did, still do in fact.:D


You don't have to , but I'd appreciate it so much if you would read some of her posts and show her some love. Also, congratulate her on 62 subscribers on Youtube if you give her page a visit.(:


Claire, stay awesome.My friends & readers, stay awesome and help her out.She really deserves you guys, and you deserve to read her blogs.:)


Nerdfighter salute :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! I'm following her blog too now, though don't have time to read anything right now, but will followup on the youtube & blog posts as soon as I get a chance :)

    ReplyDelete