Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Frida Kahlo, camera rejuvenation, and a sleepover(B.E.D.D. 28, two more days!)

Oh, Mia Thermopiles, how you make me laugh.She is just like me, I swear...

"Grandma, I spun without hurting anyone!"
"That's very good news."

"I love your eyebrows! We'll call them Frida and Kahlo."-Paolo

I have been abstaining from taking pictures.My battery scare made me think they needed a day of rest.
Today has been a day of nothing.I should have cleaned my room , but instead I packed for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a sleepover with my friend Hailey.I'm going to help her with her blog design and we're going to brainstorm some more things for her blog(and maybe mine a bit?)It might interest some people, and some it may not.It just depends on what your into.Okay, now I'm torturing you, I'm sorry.We aren't even completely sure what we will be doing ourselves.But it will involve clothes, I will let you all know that;)

Okay, well, I really like posting pictures but I don't have any from today....let me find something in the archive...

Oh, here's something.

This was from the first ski trip I took with my youth group, three years ago.I'm glad I kept my camera on me on the slopes.

(Man made slopes, but slopes none the less:)
This was back when I got my first digital camera, and was just new to taking pictures.

I'm sorry for the not so awesome post today.Expect a more thought out, New Year-ish themed post tomorrow.  

Also, do you want this blog to be called a Trail of Chocolate Frogs?That's what is winning in the poll on the right.In the end I will make the decision for the blog name, I know the one I would like to have and keep forever.But which one do you like?

Have a good night everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Great picture! What state do you live in? (And I'm not trying to be creepy by asking that or anything, I really was just wondering.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!I would tell you, because I know your not being creepy; but my parents made me promise that all I'd say about where I live online would be that I live in the U.S.

    p.s. I don't live near gorgeous snowy mountains, those are manmade hills and fake snow; still pretty though huh?(:

    ReplyDelete