Friday, December 31, 2010

An End of An Era(But not really, just the end of Blog every Day December;)

Now if you are into Wrock (wizard rock, music inspired by Harry Potter),you might know this song and how I integrated it into my blog title.Even if you aren't a Harry Potter fan girl like me, there's still some brilliant bands and songs that everyone can enjoy.This song made me cry when I first heard it.The books have become such a part of my life, they will always be with me.
Now, you might be pondering, why all this fuss over books?
Have you read them?
*I'm dropping an obvious hint that you should*
Ahem.

So, today's the last day of Decemblog(credit to Liz)

It has been fun.I've gotten to know you all so much better, and I've loved getting feedback from you much more often, with blogs every day you know...
I know I missed a day but I was sick, if I blogged, I could have gotten you guys the stomach flu too. 
It's been a tad stress-full, having to keep myself organized, to put up a post every day for a month, but I got easier.I really think I've grown as a blogger in the last month and I'm so glad Claire started to blog everyday in December. And I really have had fun with this.:)

I have some pictures from Hailey & I's sleepover that weren't in the fashion collab we did, but I think were splendid and that you should see them:)
I got serious air.
Do you ever try to take pictures with your friends while jumping with he camera timer?
If not, I highly recommend it.

Hailey could not stop laughing at our manly mustaches
"Now that were men, we have facial hair"-Spongebob & Patrick from the Spongebob Squarepants movie

Now. recap of this year.

1.Did High School Track for the first time.

2.Turned 15(and eventually got my permit)

3.Went to Church camp for the first time.I mad many best friends for life there.(Plan on doing a whole post about it soon! Camp friends reading, I love and miss you so so much.)

4.Went to Florida with out my parents

5.Rode the world's fastest and tallest roller coaster

6.rode the world's largest wooden roller coaster

7.ate salad & cucumbers & shrimp for the first time(Blue Seal, I'm probably missing something;)

8.Watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, twice

9.Successfully made a cheese and chicken quesadilla

10.Read the Harry Potter series for the seventh time

11. Grew incredibly closer to my youth group.(Some read my blog, I love you too.:)

12.Started blogging this past summer.I never want to stop:)Thank you guys so much, these past 6 months with you guys has been amazing.I love how we are friends, through just this website.It's fantastic.:)I really appreciate that you'd care enough to read my blog.I just talk about my life and what I care about.It's incredible that someone would care.Thank you.Your comments brighten my day so much, even if it sound like I don't have a life.And your comments are so thoughtful honest and sweet.It just makes me smile and often laugh.=D

Also, I've decided on a name for the blog!It was a tie between A Trail of Chocolate Frogs and I Digress.
I actually chose A Pensive of Sorts because it really describes what this blog is about.If you aren't a reader/ watcher of Harry Potter, a pensive is a basin in which you can relieve and think over your thoughts & memories.This blog is sort of like that.Most forms of human expression is like that, so it is timeless & has to do with my favorite fiction book ever.:)

Happy new year guys!Stay safe tonight if your going out to celebrate.I'm going to a party with Blue Seal and her family.

I can't wait to see what's next.(=



3 comments:

  1. you guys are toooo cute. i cant handle it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you chose this title, it was my favourite :)

    And I unsubscribed & resubscribed to your blog, so hopefully I'll get notified of future posts..

    Happy New Year! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgan- Ha ha, thanks.:)
    Just Me-I'm glad you liked it.:)Sweetness, Happy 11 to you too.And thanks.=D

    ReplyDelete