Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This is where stress kicks in.(B.E.D.D. Day 15)

Hello, my name is Rebecca and my abs hurt.(Lots of ranting an whining in the next paragraph.Beware and skip to next one if you please)
I am extremely sore from yesterday's workout.My legs and butt are no longer on fire from the elliptical, but the 75 exercise ball sit ups, I'm feeling it all right. I have people to write to, presents to prepare, projects to start(due in two days, AHHHH), tests to study, volunteering twice on Saturday.Oh and there's doing this blog every single day.I love blogging; I really don't want to let you guys down, which in turn adds more stress onto "real-life" stuff.
On the bright side, I picked out one of my Christmas presents at target with my dad and got most of my Christmas shopping done today.WOOOHOOOO!!!!!Tomorrow I have a study hall of sorts so I can tackle some homework there, and work on my project after school. Also, 10 days till Christmas!Plus, today in Journalism, my teacher got a call and sent ME, (a lowly sophomore not in yearbook or newspaper) to photograph a lady gaga tree for the yearbook.Yes, I know it's a Christmas tree inspired by Lady Gaga, but it was cool how he trusted me and thought I was a good photographer.Self esteem, inching upward.:D
I have no pictures today, I've been so swamped. But I will try to get some in the next few days.
In the meantime, here's a picture showing how lighting is so important when taking photos.
Blond and orange.........Brunetteish and pale
Ignore the camera strap shadow in the right picture.;)

Thank you guys for reading, your amazing if you read this whole complaining post.(Your amazing if you didn't too though)

No comments:

Post a Comment