Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday, Plans, and a Toilet Seat? [got your attention didn't it?:D](B.E.D.D. Day 17)

Hola mi familia de la computadora(Hello my computer family)(:
Today is Friday! Last Friday I have to go to school on.My last day is Wednesday, than Thursday I'll be packing for the 8 hour drive to Mimi & Grandon's  house which will drag out most of Christmas Eve day.I will make posts for Friday, Saturday & Sunday in case I have no access to a puter' or am spending time with family.If the weather on my grandparents end get bad or my brother acts out, we will just stay home.I will be happy either way, but I'd love to see my grandparents.(plus they have snow and a hill; skiing and sledding baby!:D)

I woke up oddly refreshed this morning.I went to our schools sort of Christian fellowship meeting.I wish my friends would remember to come, I always remind them to come with me if they want.:(
In J1, I failed at photo editing.I tried cutting out this kid bowling for my article, and I cannot describe the failure from within.In English, I forgot all my papers.I am so blessed to have a kind, hilarious teacher.In Spanish, we reviewed for our test and I played with this magnetic star and moon thing. Very productive eh?Lunch was more hilarious than usual, ha ha...:)Biology was presentation day, and I wore a skirt hoping to get extra credit for looking professional and I didn't get to present.Pooh, I looked like a pratish school girl for nothing....Oh well, I do like the blazer, just those flats killed my feet...

The Christmas presents are so getting done almost!I want to tell you what they are so bad, but I simply can't because many of my friends read my blog.I will tell you guys on Thursday once everyone has gotten theirs:)I really hope they like it...

Random not about yesterday, I went to the restroom and I saw a girl at the sink with a toilet seat propped up against the mirror.I asked what happened and she said "It's the bathroom pass." Ans I said "oookkkaaayy" in that way, you know.I must find out what teacher that is doing that, because they are awesome/ disgusting.

Also, I'm not going to do track this year.I will try to find a job.This was taken this past summer(Credit to Blue Seal).I will miss my tanness, hahaha:)

Random question, what do you call your grandparents?Am I the only one with the affectionate names of Mimi(or Meme) and Grandon(Grandpa+Don)?
Hope you are doing well, have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I call my grandparents Nana and Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandparents are Grandma, Grandad, & Granny. The other one died before I was born, I don't know what we would have called him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymously Me-Nana, I have a funny story to tell in a future post concerning a certain nana:)
    Just Me-Aww I'm sad that he died before you guys could know each other:(

    ReplyDelete