Friday, December 3, 2010

Peanut the Hamster & My Day (B.E.D.D. Day 3)

(Random drawing on a nearby biology desk.It reads;" Hello.I'm Charles the Lion".I took a picture because I knew it wouldn't last forever, the cornucopia of awesome...


Speaking of awesome. This is Peanut the hamster, our class pet who is constantly tortured and prodded by sophomores all throughout my school.(Not me of course..)

My amigo Collin wanted me to take a picture of this tea, so I did.

He then wanted to take a picture. He's quite patriotic.

"It's hard to to a picture of you and Peanut when you keep putting your hand in front of him..."

Didn't get  Peanut in that one.

I kinda dig it..

Collin is totally freaking out, believe me.

He crawled in my camera bag, so cute! 

"I want out, it's dark and smells like leather!"

Collin looks so evil, heh heh..

My new friend Kristen with Peanut.

Today was pretty awesome.And it just keeps getting better.

I had two pieces of chocolate, three Rollo's, and three doughnut holes this morning. Plus I watched a Rob Bell video, which started my day right. In Journalism, we took notes and reviewed sports photography. I contributed more than usual, which was cool.We then practiced with the Cannon Rebels and watched my teacher act crazy, kicking and throwing a soccer ball so we could practice.It was very fun.I love using the Rebels, I feel like a real photographer:)

English, we had a perimeter alert.We sat and talked on the floor for the remainder of class, fun!!!:)

The above pictures were taken in biology, and we were taking a test.My teacher is nice, but doesn't catch a thing. The test was hard though. Hence the title; "Big Bad Killer Biology Test, Victim  (insert name here)  Time & date of demise              "
Tonight I will be going with Blue Seal to a artsy fartsy event that I'm soooo excited for!!!I plan to take many pictures and share that experience with you tomorrow!
Thanks for reading guys!:)


4 comments:

  1. Are your desks blackboards??
    I was in the uni library the other day & saw someone had written "I <3 poo" in cute little writing. Good to know.

    Also what's a perimeter alert?

    Have a fab weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Me-No they are this weired flameproof sciency type desks, just for science classes.People write on them a lot.
    Morgan-Yup, he is:)
    Anonymously Me- It's when a suspicious (possibly armed) person is near the school.

    ReplyDelete