Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Christmas, as Harry would say...(B.E.D.D. 24)

Hello friends, happy Christmas!I pray that you know the real reason for christmas.Here's a video to remind us all...


I saw two fellow bloggers post this video today, Carlotta & Just Me.I love this so much, too pdp for my brain to handle.As my Christmas present, get to know them by checking out their blogs.They are so kind and such lovely people:)

I'm going to start this post by continuing on from Christmas Eve.I was getting some ice cream and I realized that we hadn't set out cookies and milk for Santa.So I did that and headed back to my room.

Nothing under the tree yet...
PRETTY LIGHTS

Woah, now there's presents!:)

Yay, I got a purse(look at how surprised I am;)

Attire for Christmas day, socks, snowman pj pants. moose bowers for added warmth, gray thermal, no makeup, no contacts, and bedhead.Merry Christmas:D

We got a little tiny amount of snow.But snow is still white:)

I also got an external hard drive.I love it, but it's backing up my whole laptop, even my parent's stuff.Not good, seeing as I have to leave my computer on all night in an attempt to let everything load.Still, as least they will be safe in the end.Sigh, just about 15000+ files to load.

My day consisted of stuffing my face, chillaxin on the interwebs, doing this strange (yet relaxing) yoga video, packing my new purse, writing thank-you notes and reading my book(Elixir by Hilary Duff, review coming soon)So far, surprisingly good book.If your into photography, you'll probably like it as much as I do.

I hope you are all having a lovely Christmas, and be safe when traveling home!:)
Hugs,


4 comments:

  1. For some reason I'm not getting notified when you post a new blog.. so I'm trying to check it as often as I can since I know you update regularly. .and look at what I stumble onto today! How lovely are you!! Checking out Carlotta's blog now.

    Also - that's your bedhead/no makeup look??? You look great!!!!

    Looks like you had a lovely Christmas :) Take care x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys I reposted this to see if it'd show up for you guys.I have no idea why the posts aren't showing up...:(
    Just Me-Aww, thank you!:)I sure did.I hope you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reposted? I can only see it here the one time. I'm not sure why I'm not getting notified, pretty annoying, I love reading yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh, it's bugging me too.And thank you, the feeling is mutual.:)

    ReplyDelete