Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Healthyiness and the Return(B.E.D.D. Day 14)

I'm ready to have a lifestyle change.In more familiar terms, eating healthier and exercise.
I used to be pretty fit, I had abs without trying.Those were the day of middle school.Now I'm in high school, and I play less sports and eat more.
I'm going to try to eat healthier meals, more healthy snacks, and work out more.I really need to eat less junk.....I also want to bring my lunch to school because our school lunches are disgustingly greasy and the lines for healthy stuff are too long of impatient me.I will stop eating ice cream every night after dinner and eating fruit instead if I'm still hungry.This is huge for me, ice cream has become a part of my daily life.If I don't have it, I feel...incomplete.Pathetic, I am. But I'm working on it.I'm going to the gym tonight and will try some new exercises from YouTube.My inspiration for doing all this....Jumoke Hill.A fantastic guy and phenomenal singer. 
I didn't take any pics today till my mom said one word to me.
"Sky"
 I ran outside.
Cotten Candy Sky

Look who's back?

See you guys tommorow:)
Oh and happy birthday to my cousin Madi and happy belated birthday to Just Me!:)

3 comments: