Friday, December 10, 2010

Cool old lady, and sorry I almost forgot you:( (B.E.D.D. Day 10)

Howdy.Today was the first day that I almost forgot to blog.I've been at school and have been either eating, exercising, or working on Christmas presents.I've love to tell you guys what I'm working on, but some of my friends read this, and I want them to be surprised;)

I forgot to mention that yesterday at the assembly, my new principal got pied in the face and I caught a t-shirt that the cheerleaders threw.WIN.

For yet another rushed post, I have a gift to give you, in the form of Lydia Paek. Happy early Christmas:D

Some pictures I took this morning:

This cute old lady and her racing helmet:)
Sorry I couldn't get a better picture of it.


Green means go,pretty clouds eh?(6:50a.m.;P
Ahhhh moving car!!!

2 comments: