Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Beth, stuffed animals, and a collaboration(B.E.D.D. 27)

I am not a happy camper today.
All my camera batteries decided to not work today.Even the four backups I decided to charge last week.They were freshly charged and didn't work.Could this be the end of my strong, dependable GE.....

Are you kidding me.Really camera, that's NOT FUNNY.I just put some batteries that haven't been charged yet and it TURNED ON.That's weired.:/Not funny though camera, don't do that ever again.

Anyways....today was supposed to be the day where I clean my room.Pfttt, did not happen.I did get as far as making my bed, and choosing some stuffed animals to give to mom to sell at work.I don't sleep with stuffed animals anymore, but I do keep them in this net thing, for memories sake.

 Most are gifts and have very special memories with them, like the hippo I got on my first Choir Tour, Mousy my oldest white & huge, stuffed mouse(creative name, I was three). My most recent addition was Horhay the shifty red-eyed duck, that Bond forced me to use his money to win this summer.

So, I digress. The next page is even funnier than the first one,take a look:

Translation:June 9th (2002)
Last night I had a dream.This is wat it is.I was at the beach in Florida and is (hay?) and ant Joany and Uncle Huoo(Hugh) and we went on a beach.

Then there is my drawing of Florida.This was back in the days that Florida was an island and we had 49 states.Then an earthquake awoke dinosaur bones and reanimated them and the pushed Florida to connect to the continental U.S.

Sarcasm was dripping off my fingers as I typed that last paragraph.:DLike my spelling of beach?Beth?Wow, I'm so disappointed in my 7 year old self.I must find out who taught me in 1st grade and tell them how they made me embarrass myself, 8 years later.
Yeah, probably not going to happen.
:)

Anyways, I have some news.My friend Hailey & I are going to be doing some joint blogging efforts together in the very near future.So follow her to be in on all the fun!Plus, I'm going to help her with her blog design too.I'm very pumped for this whole project thing!We will see where it goes I guess...:)

Three days left of 2010.I will miss saying "2010", but I'm excited for the future:)Hope your having a lovely week so far!Any resolutions?
P.S. Blog title poll over there----------->
Only three days left, please vote if you want a say;)

 

2 comments:

  1. rebecca, these are toooo cute! made me laugh so hard :)

    & feel so honored to have my button on your blog. i feel like im recieving a grammy award of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad they made you laugh too.:D
    Ha ha, your comments always make me sol(smile out loud)=)

    ReplyDelete