Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Revealing of the presents and my last school day of 2010(B.E.D.D. 21)

Good day readers, yes it is a good day, I'm out of school now for Christmas break!
I'm glad we asserted the fact that today is a good day.:)How was your day?
First off, presents.I edited and printed out pictures for several of my friends. Nothing huge but I enjoyed it and I think they like em':)
Bond and Hailey :)

Hailey, and her beautifullness.

Blue Seal's shadow and my shadow high-fiven.

Another portrait, cept of the inquisitive Blue Seal this time.:)
I got some presents from my friends also.If your reading IRL friends, thank you so much!:)And if your are a Internet pal, thank you too! Your comments and the fact that yo read my insane mumblings is such a blessing.:D Today was pretty awesome.I made up a English test, got my history work to make up, talked to my aerobics coach about transfer grade issues, and aced a geometry test, 93%!!!(It wasn't hard, since it was online and I re-took it three times before.But still, best grade I've gotten on a test so far!)

My sweet hat from Blue Seal(My friend Amanda tied it)

Bond and Hailey(Cheesy Christmas morning picture)

Emily & Marissa stole my camera, but it's okay:D

No me gusta el ensalada.Es verde.

Aerobics was doing nada, as per usual.English, we took a survey and I answered randomly, because I was ready for our party.One girls mom catered and brought us sandwiches and people brought other snacks.We watched the beginning of Wall-e.I have never seen it and want to see the rest.I actually want to find him and give his a huge hug, he's so adorable. 



Hmm...

Kristen wanted to take a picture also.

Pictures I will soon submit to Morgan for her sombrero challenge. 





I have a story.The green bear was talking to the red Santa bear(Bond & I were telling a story with these bears at lunch.)I went along the lines of wanna be a pilot but I can't read!,First things first,learn how to read.But I don't wanna!.Yellow bears hits Santa.I'm the real Santa!(Repeats endlessly.I found the green guy in my pocket after school, opps.:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment