Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's 11.=)

Hi.
Guess what I'm going to say?
Yup, Happy New Year!Last night I went to my friend Bethany's home with Blue Seal and her family.There were a lot of people I didn't know(besides Bethany's brothers and some people from school).They were mostly from Bethany's small group at church.

There were all these little kids running around and they were very fun to play Apples to Apples & Catch Phrase with. One kept on asking what every one's name was.She was 9, but had a very sarcastic, sharp persona which made us best friends almost immediately.I gave most of them piggy back rides around the house and many sat on me during catch phrase, which was rather uncomfortable, but what can you do?

Then all of them left around 10p.m., except this little girl named Hope.She was extremely adorable, and very shy.I had seen her at a football game, sitting on Bethany's lap, but she wouldn't talk to me.We quickly were talking and playing with blocks, reading Christmas stories, playing with a yellow yoga ball and hide n' go seek.

We tried to watch the A Game with the other teenagers, but Hope got scared so we went off and chilled(aka what I said 3 lines ahead of this one.)Few parts of it that I saw were hilarious some really disgusting/crude/violent.

When it got around time for the midnight countdown, everyone had different times on their phones.So we counted down at least 7 times, not sure of what the real time was.Pink Fuzz(Blue Seal's younger sister), Kara(Blue Seal's older sister) and I all had the same time so we counted down together.Still have know idea who had the correct time, but, whatever!:)It's 11! We left shortly after and I went home and read Elixir for an hour(don't tell my mom). My sleep was still off from the sleepover the night before, so I was still awake.

Today was a pretty uneventful January 1st. I got out of bed, watched some YouTube, put away and sorted clothes, rode my bike for 20 minutes....I would've ridden longer, but I forgot my gloves and my hands went numb.On the ride I took some pictures.
Yes, I did use editing to make this a bit, um.. BRIGHT.Is it too much?



The berries are out of focus I know my bad. But I love where the sunlight is directed.

I have had an internal struggle with me.I really want to do 365, a bit of both blog wise and photo wise.
I'd feel really weird if I hadn't posted a blog today.I've really gotten very used to blogging everyday.How about this, I will blog everyday I 1)Have something worth blogging about and 2)life permits me to(aka there's time to.) Kapeesh?
Awesome possum.
As for the photo 365, I practically take a photo a day anyway, so I guess I might as well. I have a tricky Internet connection, so I most likely won't be able to get a picture up on the interwebs(most likely flickr) the day it is taken. Plus there are time when there's no way I can get on the computer(Choir Tour, Camp, Trips, ect...)But I will put the date that the picture was taken on.

I hope you all had a lovely New Years Eve!
And which picture should count for my first day of 365?I'm leaning toward one of the berry ones.... but which one, I have no idea... 

7 comments:

  1. Two questions -
    one - this is the third reference I've seen to Apples to Apples in the last week, and the second one in the last 5 minutes. What is it?
    two - what's 365? Sorry if you already mentioned it somewhere, since I wasn't getting your blog updates I might've missed something. But I've fixed the problem now, yay!

    Also, love the video! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.Apples to Apples is a very fun game.You have red cards(with random people,places, and things;every player gets 7) and green cards(with adjectives). The goal is to get the most green cards.You go in a circle of players and everyone gets to be a judge at one point.The judge picks a green card and reads the adjective out.Then each player picks a card of theirs to fit(or hilariously not fit) the green card.The jude picks the best card to them and the person who had that card wins the green card.It is so so fun, you need to play it someday!
    2.365 is when you take a picture every day for a year.That is what I'm doing this year:http://www.flickr.com/photos/msrebeccamarie/sets/72157625729706526/

    I do too, Frezned is made of awesome.:)Happy 11!Haha:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. APPLES TO APPLES IS THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD. It's so much fun to play. Hope you had a happy new years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the explanations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassidy-Couldn't agree with you more my friend!Thank you, I hope you did too.:)
    Just Me-No problemo buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures (: yeah maybe a bit to bright ;)
    heh. anyways happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, and thanks for the input, I will darken it a tad:DHappy new year!:)

    ReplyDelete