Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nachos, Bond, Leroy Jenkins, and Vespas

Hello.:)


I have very much to talk about.


First off, Nachos hate me. Let me explain... I was eating lunch on Wednesday and I was eating, as you can guess, nachos. I was trying to dip a chip that was severely lacking cheese into a cheese covered one. But the chip broke. every. single. time.


It was a frustrating experience.But it didn't end. I had nachos the next day for lunch. It happened again.and again, and again... I got very angry and in my anger asked my friends, "what if my love life turns out to be like these nachos, never finding the man I will love and to spend my life with, and just breaking the hearts of guys, over and again, and again...." 


One of my best friends said "That won't happen". He doesn't have a nickname on my blog yet so I will call him Bond. Bond is currently in a relationship with another one of my best friends. I saw those pictures from Homecoming that I mentioned in my last blog. Those pictures felt kinda like I was intruding and being the awkward, random, short girl in the middle of the picture, in-between two happy couples. 


The point I'm getting at is, I feel lonely. I've never had a boyfriend and I never felt like I needed one. I still feel that way. I just think it'd be nice sometimes..
I'm not going to go boy-hunting or anything, but I just hate being the ackwardish one. 


Anyway, enough about boys, most of them are jerks.Cept' my boy-friends; like            Bond, guys from my youth group and camp, and my camp friend who wants to be referred to as "that awesome guy" on here.:D Speaking of "that awesome guy" I have two words to say; LEROY JENKINS!!!!:D


Literally 15 minutes  before I started typing up this blog, David Henrie tweeted this:"lerrrrroooooyyyyyy jenkins!!!!!" That is all. : ) 


In dream news, I had a dream Tuesday about someone toasting bread for sandwiches with a curling iron.That is all I remember.. How do you interpret that, haha. I am stumped on this one....


It is the second of October and I am very excited. I'm looking forward to Halloween. I plan on dressing up as Kiki Strike, one of my favorite book characters of all time:


  I will do my best to look like her. It won't be hard, seeing as I'm already short and blond, hahaha. I think I will stand out where other girls my age will be wearing costumes way too grown-up and revealing. And I will be awesome, in my skin covering, all-black ensemble, minus the Vespa, I have a budget.:D


I also look foreword to capturing the beautiful changes in weather, leaves, clothing in stores, and seeing the Christmas season approaching all too fast.


Thanks for reading friends, I love hearing your thoughts in the comments. I can't believe I  have 15 followers, I never thought this many people would read this; thank you from the bottom of my heart. (:
Expect even more upcoming posts involving camp and J.K. Rowling, I have a research essay to put off.;)
-Rebecca:)


p.s. Bond isn't referred to as Bond because he breaks girls' hearts; he is the most kind, chivalrous, guy in the world. That's why he's one of my bbff(best boy-friend forever) :) He introduced me to the young Bond series, which is one of my favorite book series of all time.Kbye now...








9 comments:

  1. dont you hate when nachos do that?
    i think that could be applied to my life: i put myself in awkward situations all the time & even though i go "this time i'll be normal", it never works out.

    on second thought, that didnt really make sense.
    it was just awkward.

    there goes another chip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes perfect sense. I go to some event where I don't know many people and vow to not be overly sarcastic and they don't see past it. Then it's awkward.. and another chip is broken.
    Thanks for the comment Morgan:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like nacho chips but not the cheese. It's so artificial. Good idea for the halloween costume; Kiki Strike is one of my favorite books ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiki-I don't like a lot of cheese, just a light coat. Thanks, I've been planning this for a while. When I first saw your name on your profile, I thought "KIKI STRIKE"!:D

    Anonymously Me-All the single ladies, *high five*:)

    Thanks for commenting, it amazes me that my mundane writings about nachos(as in nacho nachos or boys) could spark such interesting thoughts.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rebecca!
    I love your blog posts. They are so interesting and full of fun topics. I think we should skype or something sometime. We can talk boys and nachos. Sound like a plan, stan?

    -Claire

    ps- I'm really excited about your new photos (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Claire!I think that's a marvolous idea.(:
    -Rebecca:D

    Btw- The leaves are starting to change color here, so expect some pictures soon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your raisin comment rebecca, it brightened my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No problem Morgan, your comments make me happy.:)

    ReplyDelete