Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tag first, then blog :D

Thanks for tagging me Kiki!:)

Name 3 colors you love:
purple, blue, and gray
Would you ever dye your hair any of those colors?
Nope!My hair will turn gray naturally...
If you could choose one skill to be fantastic at, what would it be?
Very hard, I want to be good at a lot of things... I will have to go with the skill of being stealthy sneaky, you know, quick on your feet, knowledgeable;basically I want to be as stealthy as
James Bond and Kiki Strike.:)

Do you like to decorate your room with pictures and other decor?
Oh most definitely.My walls consist of Harry Potter Posters, collages I've made,pictures, and paintings.Re-arranging and decorating my room is one of my most enjoyed hobbies, ever sine I was little:)
What was the most shocking moment of your life?
Probably when my little brother was first diagnosed with autism (He was about 1 1/2 years old, I was 8-ish) He just stopped talking (out of the blue) and when my parents told me he was autistic, I thought it was just something we could get some medicine for; to make him get better. The shock came the 1-6 years later when I realized he wouldn't be cured, as their is no cure for autism yet. He has been slowly recovering and my family and I are so blessed that he is talking now.:)
Name three songs you love (please include the artist!):
"How He Loves" by The David Crowder Band
"Saskia Hamilton" by Ben Folds/ Nick Hornby
&"Raindrops" by Regina Spektor 

Have you ever, quote "danced the night away"?:
Yes, this year at my school's
homecoming.I am a horrible dancer but my friends didn't mind.:)
Who's your favorite author?:
Ultimately, God(the Bible). but as far as humans go, J.K. Rowling. Harry Potter changed my life. It is my escape from this world, as most books are.:)
Did you like this tag?
I did.:)It made me think, which is something I often forget to do.:)
Tag any number of people you like (link his/her name to his/her profile/blog):
1. 
Morgan
2. 
Shaheen
3.
Anonymously Me
4. Claire
5. & Anyone else who wants to do this tag.:)

Now, bloggity time.

It is nearing the end of the quarter here and it is crazy. I have a not so good grade in Geometry. I don't see math in my future career as a photographer. Alphabet + Math = ?????!!?!?!?! I'm trying to bring it up, but I just don't understand. I will study tomorrow in p.e.(we get study halls on Fridays!:D) 
The end of the quarter means tests and quizzes and projects and late work are due.Ugh.... I believe many of you can feel my pain.

Also, if I am not responding to your comments as consistently, it's because my mom believes I'm addicted to the Internet (phfff, as if...*sarcasm*) and has destroyed our Internet modem. I can get on at school, but only  a few times a week...

There is a light.I am involved in my school's art club. We are making stuff out of clay, which I stink at but it's still fun.:) I took many pictures today..... 

Do you see the heart?:)

Those wheels are so mesmerizing...

Accidental vector :D

:)


A friend made this cereal bowl and explained to me that this means that even if you think your done, you still have places to go.:)


8 comments:

  1. Oh those pottery pictures are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the last photo! The saying is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me. I don't think I'm going to do it though, sorry.

    I love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire-Thank you!:)
    Kiki-Yeah, me too.It would be a great thing to see after cereal in the morning(:
    Anonymously Me-That's alright:)Thank you.(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too like the pottery pictures. I wish I was that artsy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Pearl!Me too, I'm horrid with clay, that's why I'm making a rubick's cube.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your comment, rebecca.
    it brought a much-needed smile to my face.

    you are a lovely person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No problem Morgan, that makes me glad.:) Thaanks, so are you.(:

    ReplyDelete