Monday, October 11, 2010

Pet Photography Challenge

Hello.:)


I have started following a fellow blogger/photographer named Maggie. I was reading her blog and I saw that she does these photography challenges, see. This week; the challenge is pets. Now, I don't have a pet of my own, but my friend (Blue Seal) does have a stray cat hanging around her house all the time.;) I spent about a third of my summer there, so I eventually got some shots of this pretty stray kitty.




I am totally open to feedback and constructive criticism  Speaking of feedback, umm...THANK YOU!I got so many comments on my last post. You guys are awesome! It make me so happy hearing what your thoughts are on my pictures.:) Also, I know many of you are into photography as well, so I wanted to give you a heads-up if you want to enter also. Please let me know if you do, I'd love to see your photos! :)


Thanks again, and have an amazing week.:)

9 comments:

  1. such a cute photo.
    oh how i wish i wasnt allergic to cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Morgan.:)I wish you weren'r alergic to cat either.:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh! How sweet! I'm allergic to cats as well, but what a cute picture! :)

    Have a lovely day!
    --Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cats. My neighbor feeds outdoor cats, and there are often little kittens. I would love to take one home, however my dog would definitely chew it up (after, of course, he got over his horrible fear of the little furball with claws). I will look into entering the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah-Thanks!Aww, that's so sad!:(
    You too!:)

    Kiki-I'm more of a dog person than a cat person, but I still like them.:)Coolness, I hope you do!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also more of a dog person, I think- I just also love cats! I tagged you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto. Yeah I saw that, thank you for tagging me!:)I am typing it up now:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rebecca. I know i'm late in this but your welcome to come over and take pictures of my puppy anytime....


    - "rain drops are falling on my head... but that doesn't mean that rebbecca or muriah or beckys dead....." lol

    ReplyDelete