Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Geometry, how you loathe me..

Dear Geometry, 
I am so sorry that I am failing you. I'm trying, I really am. I know you want an explanation as to why I am failing the tests and quizzes over you.So here it goes.
1) Budget Cuts. The school has had cut funding into little tiny pieces, so that results in my class having, oh I don't know.. almost 40 students!?! That results in my class having loads of kids who are loud and distract the ones who want to learn about you from doing so.
2) My teacher is completely insane.I mean she's nice and all, but she never really teaches us anything. She never explains you fully and she can't control the 37 or so teenagers that are in her class, and I can't expect her to. 
3) My dad who knows a lot about math, can't explain you. Neither can my mom who really liked Geometry back in high school. 


I have a friend at church who's offered to help me retake and pass your exams tomorrow before bible study. She had you last year and she tells me that you and her are tight.With her as my translator, I'm sure we can become buddies.
Sincerly, 
Rebecca
Yoga is really hard to do with the confusion of Geometry over me. Let's be friends, yes?




It took me forever to get that shot. Here are some silly mess-ups...hahaha:)






I rarely ever shoot posed shots but I thought this could convey my frustration better than my words.


School isn't all bad... Today in aerobics, we did pilates which was hard, but my teacher let us take a ten minute nap.I kid you not. He let us all lay down on the mats and turned the lights off and let us rest. It was great.I halfway fell asleep and was reliving my days at camp.:)


After that we had study hall. But I had to go with my fellow sophomores to a "class meeting" with the principal. We have a new principal this year and he is a hypocrite and I don't like him. He talks at us like immature children, he has no sense of humor, never smiles and has the nerve to tell us to not use our phones during school hours then answers his phone after the meeting. I mean really?! Great example your setting for the student body....


That meeting also ruined my chances of making up one of my failed geometry tests.I did make up the quiz though and think I really improved my score.:)


I am looking forward to getting this crazy week over with, so much is happening and I have lots to take care of before the quarter ends. I hope you all are doing well, have a good week!:)

9 comments:

  1. Oh man Geometry a moment in high school I don't even remember, not even vaguely. Best of luck to you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had Geometry last year (and that same book!) Don't worry, second quarter is way easier. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got to build stuff in geometry class. That was cool. And such a long time ago...

    Rebecca, you're so young. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had NO clue you blogged! I look forward to reading your future blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, thanks David!:D
    Claire- Woah that's werid ha ha...thanks for the reassurance.(:
    Anonymously Me- That sound like a LOT of fun, though yesterday we did do some cool triangle animations:D I feel young, haha.:)
    Sarah- Hey amiga! Yes, I've been blogging for a few months now.Thank you Sarah!(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankfully I haven't started taking Gerometry yet... I'm still on Algebra.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy it while you can, my friend! Be sure to pay attention though, some of it you do use in Geometry.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss Pilates.... mostly the nap part

    ReplyDelete