Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall(ish?) Pictures




Good evening, morning or afternoon.:)

I promised a picture post, here it is!:)This week I took pictures while on my bike rides. I tried to focus on the coming fall, but I took pics of anything that intrigued me.I tend to do that a lot...

Gorgeous leaves, look at the purple, green, and red hues....
they make me happy.:D

I was riding along and I noticed that grass was growing out of the sewer pot hole thingy....
The small things you may normally ignore pose thoughtful questions.

I thought this person's yard deserved a picture feature;) 

In Journalism, we went to some of the art classes to practice with the Canon Rebels. This was one of my favorite ones.

Another one from Journalism...

This was on the way home from Art Club.I like how the arrow on the road is pointing to the sun, as a vector.

I found some dandelions today....





Please feel free to tell me what you think, what I did well, what I didn't, and how I can improve.I crave your opinion. :)Thanks for reading! Tell me if you like these picture posts and want more.

Un-blurry pictures and beautiful fall surrounding you,






10 comments:

  1. This are all so good!my favorites are: the dandelion close up (thought it was a hot air balloon)the pot hole grass very vibrant and pretty, and the 2nd journalism photo. it's a work of art<3

    These would make great Icons/Avatars especially the last 4

    I think you did great, coming from a person with limited photography experience. =)

    hugs, Shaheen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so good. You are so talented, my friend. I love the close up dandelion picture the most. It make me so so happy. Keep up the amazing picture work!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the first journalism photograph. It looks like something that would be National Geographic. Fantastic photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shaheen-Thank you so much!I think I will change my blogspot avatar to one of those; my octopus one doesn't really make sense...haha:)
    Claire-Thank you, I'm glad that picture made you happy!:)
    Kiki-Thank you times a bajillion! National Geographic!?That is my dream.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! I love the journalism shots...and the last photo is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rebecca! Thanks for following my blog :D Your photography is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carlotta-Thank you so much!:)(The journalism shots I got to use the school's Canon Rebel I was about to cry...):D
    Mari Lou- No problem, thank yous!:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures are all so good, darling girl! I love the pictures of the back light dandilions. Keep looking for those because they are really pretty!

    I am new to your blog and following you. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymously Me-Yes they are.I know they are supposed to be weeds, but then why would people make wishes on them?:)

    Maggie-Thank you lots! Welcome friend!:)I did check out your blog and I am following you!
    You take very beautiful pictures! I plan on entering your photo contest very soon.(:

    ReplyDelete