Saturday, October 23, 2010

B-?

You will not guess what happened. I have a B- in geometry!I know, shocking much?

Thursday, I got a grade check in geometry class.My heart was pounding. When my teacher handed me my paper, me eyes scrolled down and saw 79.88%, B-. She rounded the grade!:D My friend(no nickname ideas yet..) helped me before bible study at Panera Bread. She really helped me understand.I took some notes on properties and proofs to memorize. It was quite fun too, as fun as math can be.:) She let me try some of her Broccoli and Cheese Soup.YUM. Then we got a tumbler of cookies and arrived a tad late to bible study. It's alright, we shared the cookies.(: 

I didn't have an opportunity to retake my geometry tests yet, but I have more study time on the bright side. I have gotten a load of my research paper on Mecca done today. I've gone over the minimum page requirement, but I'm not even half-way done... I am so not an overachiever, even if that's what it looks like, ha ha :) 

Yesterday we had a two hour early release. It was a brilliant day. Journalism was fun with  my funny teacher and friends. We had a sub in Spanish ll and enjoyed the last day sitting with some of my freshman friends.(We are getting a new seating chart next week.:(  In biology I just laughed with one of my new friends. We had fourth lunch and weren't hungry so we skipped lunch and we worked on our huge pile of projects, papers, and homework.  

My friends wanted me to go to our last home football game of the season, but I went with my family to a fall festival party for autistic kids and their families. We left early because my brother wanted to leave but I think he had fun.:)

 I have some pictures to share from this week...



My brother decorated this cookie:)

My grandparents from 8 hours away are visiting so I'm going to hang out with them now.(:
Weekends full of sleeping in and no homework,
 

2 comments:

  1. The photos are amazing! Also well done on the geometry grade! A bit confused about "my teacher rounded the grade" though.. here 80% is an A so 79.88% would definitely be rounded to that! Hope you had a good weekend! x

    (PS- word verification is 'blerfail' - what kind of an AWESOME arrangement of letters is that!?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.:)80%=A? If I ever go to school abroad in England, I will be really confused, haha. I did, thank you. I have a lovly time with my grandparents.:)
    p.s. blerfail I like it!:D

    ReplyDelete