Monday, August 23, 2010

School starts tomorrow : /

Hello readers!
It has been a blah Monday.
School starts tomorrow.I am excited to go back to school, but I am not excited for the whole waking up early thing. I need to start going to bed before 11 or I will not be a happy person by 7 am. I have my outfit picked out, my back pack is packed, my phone is on silent; I am ready.:)


I love it when school time comes around. I love getting new school supplies, some new clothing items... but I like making goals for the school year. It amuses me because I hardly ever follow through with them. For example, "This year, I am going to overcome my fear of public speaking" *rolls eyes* That has not happened for years. Or, that I'm going to give my all in every class so I can get the best grade possible.I give up on that by the 3rd day of school. There was also that one year I tried to improve my handwriting... wasn't good... Good thing this is a blog, not a diary because you wouldn't be able to read a single thing.:D


Anyways, I now realize that some goals are too big, too high for me to reach yet. I will still make tiny goals, but I won't share them, (they are to mundane for mentions). I've enjoyed my summer and high school is something you just have to do. But being a sophomore, I know who my friends are, which will make this year easier and a lot more fun. My main goal is to be a better sister, daughter, and friend. That's more important than school, no matter what anyone says.:)


6 followers, I'm excited!That may not seem like a lot to you but, for you guys to care about my life that much...he he..:)Are you in school?What are you looking foreword to? As for me, Halloween is going to rock.


Thanks for reading, much love,
Rebecca(:

2 comments:

  1. I'm not in school, he he.. And i'm fromm Lithuania, you probably don't know where is that country :D

    But i remember, when i was younger i love to buy school things, clothes, and this was the funniest part of school start..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very lucky Edita! Lithuania... your bordered the the Baltic Sea and mostly Russia.Wow I'm such a geography nerd, lol!:) Yes, I do love shopping before school. It feels like a better start with shiny new folders and shoes.:D Thanks for commenting!
    -Rebecca(:

    ReplyDelete