Monday, August 9, 2010

Roller Coasters & Failing

Hello!:) 


When I was younger, I used to go to amusement parks all the time.We had the $$ to go every few months or so, and I loved it. Now-a-days, not so much. This whole suckish economy + my autistic brother makes it hard for us to do anything as a family. So amusement park trips as a family: GONE.


I do get to go with my youth group and friends occasionally. I had never gone on an "upside down" roller coaster. I didn't want to try it, find out I get sick, and throw up on my friends (they'd be less forgiving than family, I thought) So this limited my choices in rides, majorly. 


But I went with 3 friends on Friday and I went on an upside-down roller coaster for the first time.And I loved it!! It started with a pretty big drop (but not as much as the Dragster)


Top Trill Dragster = My favorite roller coaster EVER! 




Then after the drop was lots of upside-down twists, Then it was over.I really liked it. The first time I rode with my eyes closed.I couldn't even tell I was upside-down. The second time my eyes were open except for the drop.By the third time my eyes were open the whole time.


I know, I know, it's lame that it excites me that I opened my eyes on a roller coaster.BIG DEAL! If you've been reading my blog for a while, you should know by now that I live a pretty dull life.:)


In other dull news, I tried to get my learners permit today. I failed the first time and my 2nd chance for the day; FAIL.:( Ah well, I blame my mom, she said she failed hers multiple times before she passed. Just kidding, I didn't fail by much.I went through my driver's guide afterwords and hi-lighted everything I remembered that was on the test so I could try again tomorrow :) No big deal, I won't be able to drive much with my family life.:/ Pray that I will pass tomorrow if you'd like, I'd really appreciate it.:)


Now I must away to read my boring driver's manual. Hope your Monday was better than mine...


Rebecca(:


Oh and by the way:4 followers! woot woot!!! Thank you guys!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment