Monday, August 16, 2010

Disco Dancing, Driving Lessons, and A Day Full of Stuff.

I owe you a blog. Sorry I didn't write yesterday like I said I would. Some of my senior friends from my youth group were leaving and I had to say my goodbyes. I have a lot of updates to give you.
Are you ready? K I'll give you a sec....


Here goes....


Blue Seal & I are halfway trough our 6 week exercise program.YAY!!!:)This week our focus is going to be on abs, which I am looking foreword to.:) On Saturday we woke up early, and around 8 we rode bikes, looking for garage sales.We only found one but it was awesome. We got two water-guns, a video for my little bro, and two Sega game cartridges. It was very successful. 


After words we did our muscle building exercise. Then we did a dance workout video with Pink Fuzz and their older sister. I am no dancer, haha.:)Maybe we can do those kinds of exercise videos after we finish our program. Then we went swimming and we made some collages for our school folders, which turned out beautiful.:) They were going to go thrift store shopping with me today, but Blue Seal and Pink Fuzz called in sick.:( 


That afternoon, I drove for the first time.I didn't do bad...okay I just ran over a curb; once. I was driving our vehicle that has a stick shift. The stick shift and the clutch really were hard for me to grasp. Today after my dad & I ran a bunch of errands, we went driving again, but with a different car. This one was automatic and it was much easier to drive. A officer rode by me and didn't pull me over, I'm doing something right!:D


Today we got a lot done. I went thrift store shopping (half off, STORE WIDE!:) My dad was quite bored I think, but he cheered up when we went school supply shopping. Be very cautious if you ever enter a school supply store with me.I will go nuts.(: We got ice cream, went to Wal-mart, picked up some dinner, I practiced driving, and then we headed home. Busy day...


Forgive me of my blabbering, I had a lot to tell you. I will try to post more often so I won't have to play catch-up and bore you to tears.lol:)How's your summer going?It's coming to an end so soon...
Rebecca(:


  

2 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds busy! But so good!! It's so funny that Americans see driving with a *stick shift* (gear stick!) as unusual.. that's almost all anyone drives here in the UK! Hope you're enjoying driving - I LOVED learning! (though being able to drive on your own is pretty awesome too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have tried the stick shift since the first time I ever drove and I'm so used to the other car that I couldn't even move the car foreward!:DI like learning, but I'm so ready to drive myself to things.:)

    ReplyDelete