Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I PASSED!!!:D

Hello!:)


As you can tell by the title, I got my permit!At first I didn't think I would be able to get it because I had forgotten some of the required documents at home. I did have to documents to be able to take the actual tests. I passed quite easily which was awesome! They told me to sign something and to go to the next floor.


At the next floor, me and my dad signed some papers. When they needed the documents we didn't have, we just called my mom and she gave them the info over the phone.  I got another driving guide and got my picture taken.In 2 minutes, I had my learner's permit.:) I haven't driven yet , but I will start learning soon!


Afterwards, we went to Mcdonalds for some ice cream.We headed to our insurance agent to get another book to read and complete so we could get a discount. Then we went to Wal-Mart and got some stuff. While we were driving to do all these things, my dad started giving me these random driving tips now.I guess he has a right to now, since I have my permit. I'm going to work hard so I can get my license in 6 months. It's gonna be sweet.:)


Rebecca(:






   

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Rebecca! Congratulation!

    I can relate, it took me 3 fails, to get my permit. and every time i failed i took the drivers manual and re-read all the questions i got wrong. Now i know almost all of the entire book!!
    I still haven`t learned to drive yet,( my dad and his tight budget, my parents time spent on school work/finishing.)
    I`m pretty excited to learn how to drive, i've been playing Wii Mario Cart with my brothers just to get the hang of the steering wheel,haha.

    I'm not the only one in my family with their permit, my 15 year old brother has one too, he keeps gloating because it took him 1 try to get it. ah, he won't be happy when i learn to drive first!

    Again, congrats on your new permit!
    Shaheen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shaheen!:)

    Yeah I know random facts from the book quite well now too.:D Today I drove for the first time and practicing steering will help.I did okay, sorta...hahaha. I have to get off soon(church in the morn) so I cant blog about it now, but I will tommorow.(:

    I doubt that I will be able to get my practice hours in with out tight budget too, plus those hours I will need to help out by watching my little bro. He's 8 so he has a while before he can drive.:)Your brother will be so jealous whenever you can drive before he can!:D

    Thankies, and thanks for commenting!It is so nice that you care to read about my life.I really appreciate it!:)

    Rebecca(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Rebecca, i'm very happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete