Saturday, February 5, 2011

365 Update & an apology..

Day 18
Super Mario is me and my "sisters"(Blue Seal, Pink Fuzz, and their older sister Kara) obsession lately. We made it to the volcano, level 8!:D

Day 19
My best friend Drew, showing off a apple.

Bonus pic from Day 19!
One of my other best friends Brenden, levitating an apple.

Day 20
Snow day!!My amigas Bethany and Ping!Ping is from Thailand, so this was her first time sledding.
She LOVED it:)

Day 21
My quick dinner/picture

Day 22
At a youth conference, the next table at lunch, got bored.:D

Day 23
My youth praise band got to perform!They did great:)
(This is my first real concert photography attempt)

Day 24
Chex mix, yum:)

Day 25
Blue Seal now sits at my lunch table(new classes change lunches sometimes) and I had to snap a pic of her sammich.:)

Day 26
Today was lovely, warm, in the 60s, nice outside day for January.

Day 27
Started re-reading HP for the 10th time.Recommended, all the way!By the way, any of you fellow Potter lovers want HP posts?Just asking, cuz' I'd love to but if your not interested, I don't want to bore you with my rants...=D

Day 28
Went for a walk, found this weird wire thingy..

Day 29
Went for another walk with Pink Fuzz and Kara.

Day 30
Today was Upward Sunday!:D
 I rather like the faith walking in the back(=

Day 31
Not too inspired today..I just shot my bracelets from Sunday

Day 32
Happy February! Snow day today,the roads are DREADFUL.

I am so sorry for not blogging. I've had a snow week off of school and I have no excuse except for my laziness.I have to wait for Blue Seal to send me some pictures I took with her camera.Then I will put the next pictures up.
Hugs!I've missed talking with you people, you're amazing.:)
Another blog coming soon to catch you up with my antics,


4 comments:

  1. Your pictures are awesome, as usual. I especially like the Chex Mix one, Blue Seal's sammich, and the weird wire thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, your kind words make me smile.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca: you've got some serious talent! love your pics always

    ReplyDelete