Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Show 1

Hey, guess what?

I didn't barf!:D

Now, some of you might not know why I might have barfed (even though I didn't), but the play was last night. I didn't get stage fright, which is huge seeing as that's the norm for me, full of nausea, sweaty palms,

*****************************

I am now at church waiting for rehearsal to start.I was nervous and then I got on stage and I was totally fine. I think God really helped me out:)

The first Act went quite well.My amiga Blue Seal and her older sis Kara came.They had fruit punch, (which was meant for the kids).I find this worth noting.=)

Second Act, uhhhhhh

3rd Act hehehehe.

We made some mistakes that were very funny.My microphone went out during the second act and I had to say test test  TEST fore a while and no one could hear me which made the audience laugh

My friends Sydney and Mitch & Connor are reading over my shoulder as I type this blog. It is weird but bearable.

 

This is a firework from here. Sydney chose it! :)

The apple I was eating is now really gross and brown looking.

I'm not hungry any more.Isaac says that's jank that an apple can look that disgusting in 15 minutes.He doesn't like apples regardless though

I promise my own pictures are coming! My camera is a tad screwy, so yeah.

Practice is starting bye!!!

9 comments: