Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yeah, I got grounded...:/

I have put this post off for too long.

No I'm not quiting blogging, even thought it may seem that way. I have been grounded from my laptop at home, resulting in no posts in a while. I am currently at my school's library at 7:24 in the morning. I am so sorry I haven't talked with you gals and guys in a while.:(

Things are crazy.You know those four snow days a few weeks ago?Thanks to them, all my teachers have decided to catch up with tests/papers/projects all this week. To make it worse, I have rehearsals all week also.

We had our first dress rehearsal last night.I think we did okay... improvement is needed though.I remembered most of my lines, but need to work on my enthusiasm a bit..

Our first show is Saturday.Scared?YES, VERY. I'm wearing high heels, pantyhose(loathe), a white pleated skirt, this denimy short sleeved blazer, and a microphone thing.It is odd wearing a microphone, but it's better than carring one.

Yesterday was also my friend Sydney's birthday, HAPPY 16th!!!Question; when is your birthday?I really want to get to know you all better.I am speechless that there's 32 of you now.32, that's insane that that(hehe) many people read my words and see my pictures.I'm shocked and yes, I still do a happy dance with every new follower and jump up and down with comments.Several of you I don't know at all, so this is to you; HI!!!!! I'd love to learn more about my readers, who they are, and what they love.

I have many exciting things to tell you, but I must be off, my coffee is awaiting me at the counter....plus I need to find Hailey and discuss party plans;)


This is one of the pictures I'm using in my yearbook spread(practice)
Three beautiful people, I love dearly.Georgie is a doll!:)
Image from zimbo.com(from Google Images)


6 comments:

  1. Hey! It's great to hear an update from you! What'd you get grounded for?

    Goooooood luck for your show on Saturday, it sounds really exciting, I hope it goes well!

    My birthday is 12/12, which I love because it's so easy for filling in forms etc as it doesn't matter which way round the date/month bit is. Plus everything's all Christmassy and it's so close to the end of term. Yay! When is yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday is March 12 :) Ha! Im older than you! Love you though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Older than me or Rebecca?

    Easily confused! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Me-Nothing, my mom just thought I was spending too much time on the computer.Thank you!:)Haha that's cool!Mine is March 13, Hailey's is March 12th, which is what she ment by older than me, hehe:D
    Hailey- By one measly day!!!;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anontmously Me- I remeber you posting a bit about it!Happy belated b-day.:)

    ReplyDelete