Friday, February 25, 2011

365 Pictures, a lot.I will not do these last minute EVER AGAIN.

Day 33
Taken with Blue Seal's camera.This is Blue Seal on one of the snow days(better quality image here.):)
February 2nd

Day 34
Slept over at Blue Seal's with Bethany, woke to this beauty.:) 
February 3rd

Day 35
More snow.
February 4th

Day 36
Took a walk by my old middle school.
February 5th
Day 37
I have fallen in love with grapes(ignore the dust filled keyboard;)
February 6th
Day 38
So exhausted from the play...
February 7th
Day 39
Blue Seal would find a green crayon in her pocket at lunch.(:
February 8th
Day 40
My bright window decor.:)
February 9th
Day 41
Started workouts today:)
February 10th
Day 42
My incredibly adorable friends Bond and Hailey went to the Sadie Hawkins dance.I was chair photographer, nail technician, and photographer for the night.Fun!:) See her post and more pictures from her night here!
February 11th
Day 43
The snow is getting to us.
February 12th
Day 44
Rainbow Light.:)
February 13th
Day 45
Happy Valentine's Day!My geometry teacher gave the class these babies!:)
February 14th 

Day 46
S is for sophomore, stripes, styrofoam...;)
February 15th


Day 47
Beautiful skies all this week!
February 16th

Day 48
My amiga Myla.I love her!:)
February 17th

Day 49
I miss Florida.:(
February 18th

Day 50
Play day and my camera has problems saving pictures....grrr
February 19th

Day 51
Ali has this huge dollhouse, it is awesome huh?:)
February 20th

Day 52
Driving around with Mindy(Hailey's madre) and Bond, waiting for Hailey to finish her violin lesson.
Good times.=)
February 21st

Day 53
I had blue lips from a candy cane, so I went for a dark, depremido mood.
What would you do? 
February 22nd

Day 54
I'm not a huge self portrait gal, but two days, I've looked cool for once.
I quite like this hat.:)
February 23rd

Day 55
Rainy day today.
February 24th

Day 56
How I love strays.They always are held dear to my heart and hey, free animal photo practice.:)
February 25th

Please let me know what you think.You can be honest, but please keep criticism to a constructiveness.=)
More posts coming, I have more free time now!;)
Much love and may your Friday and weekend be blessed and made of fabulous things.

4 comments: