Monday, January 17, 2011

Worst blog reader ever & a List

Lot's of things to cover, quick blog!!!
1.I am such a horrid blogger, grrrr.(Yes I just growled at myself, good thing my family doesn't ask...)I am desperately trying to catch up on reading all the blogs I've missed over the last week. I just got done with the marvelous Morgan blogs and have so many more.

2.I got home from a ski trip with my youth group today. I went down part of the black diamond, which was rather hills which was fun.I fell zero times which was cool. I love my youth group; they really are my best friends:) I have pictures to show you guys soon, in a later post.(=

3.365 is going well, cut to pictures;
Day 11 
You might have seen this kitty in a past post.:)

Day 12
Snow still here!

Day 13
My beautiful friend Ping

Day 14
Gingerbread, yum!

Day 15
Christmas bootie gone missing!

Day 16
On the way to ski

Day 17
Car ride home, fun!

I accidentally dropped my camera, breaking the battery hatch and I duck taped it. Plus some people requested to know what camera I use, so now you see it in it's worn glory.:)
4.I am so excited to see some of my friends from camp at a youth conference next weekend
5.One of them told me he wants me to do his senior pics which really made me feel cool.(:I've never done senior pics plus have no pro editing or printing equipment, but I will research and work towards that, it made my day, thanks Joel, can't wait to see ya!(He reads my blog;) 

6.It is my bedtime and one last thing...
Books read:1.5
The .5 is My Thirteenth Winter:A Memoir by Samantha Abeel.It is about a girl who has a learning disability, well written, great for me because I understand with my brother and all...

Okay, bye now!:)

5 comments:

  1. Uhm, have I ever told you that you are the best?? Because you seriously are. I adore your photography, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan, your kind comments always make not just my day, but days. Like,plural.Thank you for being so freaking lovely.(=

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photography!
    sorry about your camera though. but hey! it's still working! lucky bastard... ruined two cameras by dropping them... and with only a week between the falls... how lame
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alycia-Thank you so much!It's lovely to meet you!:)
    Linda-Thanks girl!And don't worry, when I had my first dig camera, I have to get it replaced 3 times within a few months.hehe, That's why I don't go for expensive coolpixes anymore and stick with my sturdy(ish) GE=D

    ReplyDelete