Friday, December 21, 2012

Ta ta for now, I'm off to seek a Great Perhaps.

Hey guys!Finals are over and I am free! I am leaving tommorow to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Christmas. There will be 8 hours of driving, but I have my snuggie, Grey's Anatomy, and 7 cds to listen to. I am so excited! I just wanted to pop in to say good bye and that I hope you have a very happy Christmas, wherever you are, with or without snow.:)

My friend Lindsay wore her magic snowman sweater Thursday and it snowed! Magical, I'm telling you. All finals went pretty well I think, except College Algebra, ugh...

Because I have no photos prepared showing you what I've been up to, enjoy webcam pix from the last few weeks...

"Woah, my headphones match that shirt!"

Guess what? I'm blind right now.

See?Yes I do.

I googled "fun study breaks, and this is what I came up with.

Then my friend Ty dew a picture of the above picture, so I drew a picture of the picture he took of him with his picture of me holing my drawing. Yeah.


Random dancing
No comment.

My Doctor Who plate from Katie.  


Happy Christmas friends! I cannot wait to be back and hear ale about your Christmases/break.See you December 25ish!

*Title references Looking For Alaska by John Green.Re-reading it.:)

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love your pictures. Random bedroom dancing is the funnest. And I love the picture inside a picture inside a picture :P

    Have a great Christmas with your grandparents!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lacey!Yes, random bedroom dancing is very fun.:DIt was fun, I hope you had a happy Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Have a wonderful trip and Christmas vacation Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! It's been pretty good so far! I hope you are having a great Christmas and break!:)

      Delete
  3. I read Looking for Alaska!
    I love your picture of a picture picture.
    Also I really like your clothing style. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I like it a lot!:)Thank you so much!:D

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas Rebecca!
    I also read Looking for Alaska, great piece of literature even though my heart was in knots in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas Ashley! Yes, it is a powerful read, especially for people like me whose hearts attach to characters very quickly.:)

      Delete