Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Homecoming 2012!

This is our whole group! We looked spiffy.
Lauren and I's dates left us for each other.(Not really, best friends do that sometimes.) :)
Lauren and Isaac, the couple from this post.

Matt and Jordan!

Patrick and I. He wore a bow tie. Major win.:)

Of course, we made more weird faces than "normal" ones.

=D

Me and Jordan, fellow seniors and guests to this dance.

Lauren and I, fellow guests and wearers of one-shouldered red dresses.

Sydney and Austin!

All the girls (or grrrs) Courtney, Me, Sydney, Lauren, and Jordan!


And all the boiiis, being their natural selves. Patrick, Matt, Austin, Isaac, and Danny.=D

Sydney and I, fellow seniors.:)


These are some of my best-est friends. I had a fun time taking pictures with them,(My dad gets credit for most of these) eating out at a fancy restaurant (Bacon wrapped shrimp, er.mer.GERSH), and dancing like a dork with them. Not pictured is Melissa and Ty, who couldn't come for pictures, but they both looked snazzy too. :)

After we went out for ice cream, and went to Sydney's to watch the lovely 1st episode of Sherlock. I got home at about 1:30 a.m., but it was a fun night. This wasn't my school's homecoming, but I look forward to going to that one with Patrick too. :)

I think I may start planning posts better and expect a new post soon! Hope your October will be full of fun, leaves, and pumpkin flavored things.<3 p="p">

2 comments: