Saturday, October 20, 2012

September Adventures

Bringing the waterproof camera of course.:)
Some of my dad's birthday cake.YUM.
I adore this paint I got for free, thanks to Katie.
A stormy Friday night that inspired me.
I tried to use my sunglasses as a filter.meh...
Patrick and Ty, looking classy.:D
Brooke and Patrick.
Some of Downtown during Erin's senior photoshoot.
A helicopter during a football game.
A picture of my yard I took while studying.
A flower acquired during an adventure at the park. It looks like the one from Horton Hears A Who. :)

Here is us at the park.Ty, Brooke, Jackie, Sydney, me, and Patrick. We got lunch after church and had a picnic at the park. And yes, we are on a dragonfly. (Photo by Lauren!)
I decided it would be a good idea to take a picture via sunroof. Yes.
Emma, hanging out

Mirror pics.:)
The girls a-working hard at math.
View from football stadium!

I got these leggings and they are like leg sweaters.<3 br="br">

9 comments:

  1. I love that picture of the paint! It seems like you do so many fun things with your friends. Which is awesome. :)
    What kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymously Me-Thank you so much!:)Yeah, I love spending time with them and I am so blessed to be able to have them in my life. I have a Nikon D3100. =)

      Delete
  2. Hey there! You have such a cute blog. I am so curious... what on earth did you do with that green paint?! Lol, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Lacey, it's nice to meet you!I'm Rebecca.:)Thanks for the comment! The green paint, I painted two of my plain white shelves on my wall (You can see one of them if you look in the very last picture)It only used up about 10% of the paint, so I can't wait to find more things to paint, haha.:D

      Delete
  3. how fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really liked looking at all of these pictures!
    you are so fun girl!!!
    and omg I love sweater leggings! I am cold ALL the time!
    so those are really warm!
    have a wonderful day!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Morgan, I am so happy you enjoy them!Me too, I am always cold wherever I am.Thank you for your sweet words!You have a good day too dear!=)

      Delete
  4. Looks like a lot of fun. Love the blog and the leggings! ;)

    -Victoria Horea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Victoria, I'm Rebecca.:) Thank you so much for the comment! And yes, the leggings are an amazing work of art for humanity.;D

      Delete