Thursday, October 18, 2012

Homecoming, Take Two?

The gang:Patrick, me, Katie, Hailey, Amanda, Sarah, Michelle.
Stud. I love this picture!:D


Inside joke we remembered to do, NER POSE!


Hailey and Amanda, they were dates to the dance.:)

Patrick smirking as Sarah, Michelle, and Katie laugh.

Michelle & Sarah, also dates.:)

This was the second homecoming I attended this year. This was the one at my school, which was themed This Is It (Michael Jackson). It was fun. Patrick and I were the only boy-girl couple in our group. My friends assumed they wouldn't get asked, so they just had fun asking each other.:) We ate some yummy  food, went to the football game, won, and went to the dance. It was a fantastic night.:)

How are you today?:)

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time (again)!
    Nice Halloween decorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you!:D And those aren't my decorations, and I agree, they are pretty cool.:)

      Delete
  2. that's awesome it looks like you guys had so much fun! I only went to homecoming once in high school, and that was enough haha. I loved looking at these pictures today!
    and I am good today, thank you! how are you!?
    have a great day Rebecca!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Morgan! It was super fun! Homecomings were the best when I went with great friends like I did this year.:)I'm glad you are well, and I am just dandy!Thanks, you too.;)

      Delete