Saturday, September 22, 2012

Homecoming?


This was my view as I creepily stalked them before the big moment.
I saw this written on the way.:)

Some of my fellow comrades in this huge plan. They painted those signs after school!
She said yes!

They are cute, aren't they?
Then as we walked back across the lake, Ty and Patrick attacked Isaac with the letters H,O,M, and I, haha!

Isaac was all like "Take these home and put them on your wall!"

Lauren's green toes. Loooong story.

Ty licking Isaac's elbow. Did you know that if you do that, the person won't feel it. It's true.
I was so lucky to be able to help in a heist of helping my friend Isaac ask Lauren to Homecoming. It was so fun to watch the whole thing play out. Sydney called me last Wednesday after school and asked me to bring my camera.

My job was to folow them and take pictures of this whole thing take place. I felt to creepy/awesome, darting behind trees as I saw them approach this outreach of land where they would see our posse hold up the signs. She said yes, and he gave the people across the lake a thumbs up to tell them so.:)


Then this past Sunday I got surprised by being asked to Homecoming myself! I was at Sonic with some friends after youth. One of them asked me to take a picture of everyone, but in a way that I would be in it too. So she gave me her iPhone and I switched the view so the camera would be facing me. I took the best picture I could with everyone in it. Then Matt asked me to look at it to make sure we all looked good.

When I did that, I saw Patrick holding up a sign that said "Homecoming?" I started laughing because now it made sense why Cortney was so insistent on wanting me to take the picture. I said yes.:) He told me that that was Plan B, because Plan A was the following pictures to be put in my camera, but there were technical difficulties.




 I loved both plans! We both love internet memes a lot, and he knows how I love my camera and scthuff. I am so excited for Homecoming! I had had a dress for months ahead of time, so it's been a big weight lifted. It is next Friday and we are going in a group of friends from church. It will be legendary.:D(Patrick and Ty got me into How I Met Your mother.It's fantastic. )

Hope you all are well!

6 comments:

  1. Awh! This is so sweet!
    I hope you have a great time at homecoming! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it really was and I was soo surprised!:D Thank you Meredith!

      Delete
  2. lol you are awesome girl!
    first of all, I really like your new profile picture! So cute ;D
    second, I know I tell you this EVERRRRYYYY TIMEEEEE I go to comment, but all the pictures you do are so fun!
    third of all, I am so glad you got asked to homecoming!
    fourth of all, I love what that person drew on the side walk, makes me think of the series I had....it's AWESOME!
    fifth of all, I really like how you spelt "schtuff" at that end!
    haha it made me laugh!
    but seriously, it looks like you had a wonderful time and I can't wait to see all the homecoming pictures of you and patrick!!!
    so cute!
    ;D
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morgan, this made me smile and laugh thank you so much!:)Thanks, it's one of my senior pictures.Me too, I was totally and utterly amazed he asked me.=D Yeah, I saw that and it reminded me of your series and it's one of my friend's favorite verses too!Schtuff is fun to spell and say, haha:D Thank you for reminding me, I have them and shall post them super soon, like tomorrow soon.I think you will enjoy them!;)
      Hugs-Rebecca

      Delete