Monday, January 10, 2011

I miss you/365/finals/play/journal.Yeah.

I miss you guys.:(
I have been insanely busy with 365, finals, and my church play. I've fallen wayyy behind on my blog updater list thing.So if I normally comment on your blog and I haven't, this is why.

Day 4
 My friend Cheryl put mascara on a piece of paper, because there's nothing better to do in our Biology class.:D

Day 5
Train stop on the way to school in the morning. One word; freaky!

Day 6
I spotted lots of planks outside my house on my walk home from the bus stop, so I checked it out.

Day 7
Yay, I made it a week! These are the gum-balls in my backyard.

Day 8
Blue Seal, with her spiffy camera that I envy, a bit...

Day 9
My friend Ashley has a mini version of her mini in her Mini. Crazy, I know. Some people on Flickr thought that this was a real  car on train track or a ditch, which I thought was cool.I never saw it that way!

Day 10
Today it snowed! First snow of 2011 YAY!!! We should have a snow cone party. You all are invited!:)
I saw this green leaf, distinct out of all the brown and I hope it stay green.Go leaf go!

Ah, it feels so wonderful to blog again.It feels odd at the same time though.My January is going great so far!My youth group started this new study called "Life Hurts, Go Heals" I really like it.:) I've been doing the daily journal that came with it and I feel like that's helped me a LOT. It's about changing yourself and not trying to twist and change people or circumstances that, you just can't.

You can only change what you think, say, and do. I really struggle with that, with trying to change my family. Living with autism for almost six years really can make people settle in their ways(not just my parents and brother, me included.)I just need to change how I react, be more kind with my words, and help in anyway I can; instead of saying I'm trying to help, but only make things worse.

Also, I have one of the leads in my church play.I'm not happy about it but I have no choice. We read through most of the play and it went well.I'm not as nervous as I was, but still nervous.I can memorize my lines really well if I run(treadmill of elliptical) and speak them to myself. Hey, it works for me..

That's is all I believe.I will hopefully have nice teachers who won't give me homework after finals are over, and I can catch up on blog reading, I miss hearing from you guys too.

Thanks for sticking with me, school stinks this week, and I'm off to a b-ball game for a journalism assignment!
Toodles!

Oh, if you have any thoughts on fun ways to memorize lines or words or whatever, I'd really appreciate the help. Advice of speaking/acting on a stage in front of 100-200 people would be lovely also.;)

8 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! I like the train stop one, and the car one. And the leaf. Good luck in your play! I'm sure you'll do amazing!

    Kinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the train stop picture! Also, I know it must be hard living with an autistic brother. I admire you and the fact that you want to be nicer and more helpful. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinga-I'm glad you like them!And thank you, it will be a new experience, that's for sure.:D
    Anonymously Me-Me too, I didn't expect it to turn out so cool!& Thanks, that means a lot.(=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the green leaf picture. I hope it stays green until the spring and then is the only yellow one. Keep it up leaf!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, and same here, that would be sweet!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loooooooooove the pictures so beautiful!
    what camera do you use???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda-Thank you! I use a General Electric A835, nothing fancy..
    Mish-Gracias!=)

    ReplyDelete