Monday, January 3, 2011

Last day of break, Project 365, and my brain hurts...

School starts tomorrow.Ew.
So much is going on, I'm seriously bugging out.

My healthy life style failed today.I blame the popcorn tin and Pink Fuzz's cookies.(Sorry Pink Fuzz, they were still delish though!:)

I very last minute decided to do Project 365 this year, started January 1st, 2011.I know how testing this will, be but I'm excited to explore my camera more and gives me an excuse to take, yet more pictures.I have joined this group on flickr that is all for those doing the project for the year 2011.I know some of you may not know what a project 365 is, basically it's when you take a picture everyday for a year.I really have wanted to do this since I saw this lovely photographer take self portraits every day for TWO YEARS. And every one is fantastic!

I will post them up on Flickr firstly, and then in my at least weekly post I will show all the pictures from the last week, but here they are so far:

I was just bike riding along when I spotted these berries and the sunlight coming through the leaves.
January 1st

I wanted to drive to church, I get to scrape off the ice.
January 2nd

One of my resolutions, read the Bible everyday.To me the Bible is a letter of love, from God.
January 3rd

With school and youth and bible study and everything starting again, this project will surely get harder as more of my time goes to God, this play at church that I got the lead in(no I'm not happy with it at all), and with finals and school work.

I need Hakunah Matata, badly.

I've decided to keep track of how many books I read in a year.It will be at the end of every blog post, if I remember it.

Hope you are having a lovely 11 so far, and having a lovely first day back to work or school.If you are still free, use it WELL.


Books Read:1(Elixir by Hillary Duff)

11 comments:

  1. "One of my resolutions, read the Bible everyday. To me the Bible is a letter of love, from God." - that's beautiful, i'm totally with you on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second picture. Also, it's awesome that you're trying to read the Bible every day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, the second picture is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey buddy! You are more than welcome to use my speechs on my blog as daily devotionals if you think that would be easier. Continue to check it out. :) www.onewaytoolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morgan-Yay!:D
    Anonymously Me-Thank you!Yeah, I really want to put God before myself.
    Just Me-Thank you so much!:)
    Joel-Hey amigo!(= Thanks, I will!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 365 project! I wanted to do that one for soooo long but I wanted to wait until i get a new camera though. can't wait to see what you'll post!

    btw did you take that bible picture?? it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda-Me too, I really see how better I'm getting at thinking like a photographer already.What camera do you have now?Don't wait, don't hold back!I'm just using my el cheapo GE digital camera from K-mart, I'd love to see your pictures everyday!

    Yes I did, thank you!I really apreciate all the support through your comments, thank you.=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these! you are so sweet and your spiritual side really shows, love that:)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meredith-Aww thank you, that made my day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey girl, just letting you know you appeared on the morganic hat runway here :

    http://morganic-ramblings.blogspot.com/2011/01/morganic-hat-challenge.html

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweetness, that is awesome!Thank you!!:)I have a sugestion for your next challenge;)

    ReplyDelete