Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween/Fall Pictures.

This is me with this scary dude on Halloween. (And yes, the hair in the bottom right-hand corner is Bond's mullet)

These are the magical lemons/pine cones at Bond's house.

My little brother's feet (My mom doesn't want picture of him out on the Internet yet.)


On the right side doesn't it look like a thin skyscraper?


The mark our pool left over from the summer.The ring doesn't go away until it's time to bring the pool back out. :D





 
Playing with dof(depth of field).

My brother has developed a habit of using ladder to climb the trees in our backyard.




My mom saying how these leaves could be knee-pads,ha ha..:)


This leaf was standing up by itself. I am so proud:')


This HUGE spider in the backyard.*shudder*


I got very lucky to get this shot.
My friend doing some sort of math homework.No comprendo?!?
The pumpkin I made at a Halloween party.





I went to the park for a photo shoot with a friend; then this arrived on the scene...




This is the coolest bike rack EVER.

Thanks for reading, more pictures coming up.Feedback is appreciated.:)

2 comments:

  1. you've got a unique take on photography: i love it! i especially love the shots you got of the sky. God paints such beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Morgan. That's the reason I want to be a photographer; to show others the beauty that is God.:)

    ReplyDelete