Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's May.I'm happy about this.

I am happy. Here's my happy list.

  • I had a dream in which my dream came true. And it was all set to Gungor songs.It was brilliant and I could feel myself smiling in my sleep.:)
  • I finished my Algebra II review. Yes, he gave us the answer key and I used it to get started on some problems but I actually get it sort-of!
  • I talked with a good friend last night that I really missed. We caught up on life and I am so blessed to have her.
  • Today I am wearing checkered shorts I got on Monday.
  • I took a mental health day on Monday because I was stressed over a Spanish test and other stuff, so I studied, and had a girls day with my mom. She didn't have work and we had fun doing errands, shopping for Choir Tour, eating Taco Bell, and vacuuming.
  • My heart has been burdened with something I'd rather not share. I simply asked God to take it away and I feel as light as a feather. I'm not worrying any more about what will happen in this situation because I know God will take care of me and have everything happen in His time, which I know from experience is the best way to go.
  • I'm going to hang out with Katie after school today. We rarely see each other and I am so pumped!:)
  • Tonight I will babysit some great kids.
  • I have been doing my whole yoga routine every morning and ate a banana every morning as well. I am going to get into this little habit and slowly add more little things each week to become more healthy.:)   
  • I think I did well on the Spanish test.
  • I have been keeping to myself and I've realized I just need to be alone, but I'm ready to spend more time with people.
  • Plans for summer are being made.Thanks to this cool thing.
  • I finished Season 2 of Doctor Who and even though I was sobbing like crazy, I'm so glad I did. I get attached to my TV shows.:')
  • It is May. Let's unleash the beast, shall we?



Here is what I was doing a year ago today; writing a Spanish essay whilst falling in love with Matt Smaith (11th Doctor)

6 comments:

  1. ^ that was going to be my comment!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posts like this are so fun.. and definitely healthy I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many smiles!Thanks guys!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally relate to taking those mental health days! I has two this past week! =) Hope things start to slow down for you soon so you can enjoy the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie! Mental Rest days are lovely, hehe:)

      Delete