Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rebecca here, with an update.

I'm having too much fun with PicMonkey.:)
My windowsill
My cousins Evan, Jordan, and I after Jordan's graduation.
Driving along...
A little poem I attempted in a popular fashion nowadays.
Celebrating Beth's birthday early wouldn't be complete with out Katie spilling something =D
And in that moment, I was a momma duck.

For Duck Tape Night at church, Patrick made an entire suit of duck tape. I don't use this word but in this case I must; swag.
So, that is my past 2 months in pictures. They are out of order, but I'm happy the uploaded alright! 
The trip went pretty well. We didn't end up getting back in time for church Sunday morning. I really missed them but saw that it was important to spend time with my relatives. For Mother's Day, I got my mom a chocolate bar and Season 1 of Downton Abbey. She honestly doesn't want much, but I knew that she'd like what she got.She even shared her chocolate bar with us.<3 She really loves us.  
Today was a peaceful day for the most part. I didn't get much sleep because Stephen wouldn't sleep. Even once I fell asleep, it wasn't good. This sucks.:/
Other than that, today was fine. I got a lot of work done. I tried praying throughout the day and was nice. I felt God with me and He brought me comfort in uncomfortable situations.

One measly week from tomorrow and I will be done with school.In the title, I was impersonating Luke Conard, do any of you know who that is?

I want to watch the Titanic, no reason.
 
How is your week so far?:)


10 comments:

  1. This sounds/looks great! Hang on through the last week of school, you're almost there!
    My week has been pretty dull repetition of studying for my exams which are over the next few weeks, although we did have friends round for a BBQ which was really fun :)

    No idea who Luke Conard is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your photos!and you're so lucky! i've still got 4 weeks left of school :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you a lot and can't wait to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of these pictures look like so much fun! especially the "momma duck". adorable!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Me-Thanks, we are getting so close!:D I'm studying too, good luck with your exams! Luke Conard is this guy from YouTube.
    Kinga- Thank you! That's not coool at all, hang in there!:)
    Ashley- I love you too, see you Sunday?:)
    TJ-Haha, thank you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duck tape night at church?!? DUCK TAPE NIGHT? Wow. That sounds rather . . . epic. Haha, love the picture of your windowsill.
    <3 Lydia

    http://formyownsatisfaction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That duck tape suit is impressive. Impressive indeed! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the poem is BEAUTIFUL!!!! i like it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the first picture!!
    Is Stephen your brother?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lidja-Yeah, it was fantastic! Thank you!:)
    Natalie- Yeah, he worked on for weeks!
    Hannah-Aww, thanks!(=
    Anonymously Me-Thank you! And yeah, that's my brother.

    ReplyDelete