Friday, April 20, 2012

Summer Lovin' in 23 days guys, we can do this.




                         Source: Uploaded by user via Alyssa on Pinterest

From here
From here

 From here.


These pictures excite me for summer. I am having problems where I cannot upload my own photos, still trying to figure that all out.=(
I have decided that in order to get the most out of my summer, I should have some things planned besides lazing around at home and maybe working. So I give you, my summer bucket list.


.Go to the zoo in a dress and be excited about every little thing
.Drive with a friend while eating ice cream cones
.Chase the ice cream truck like I used to
.Get my senior pictures taken
.Ride my bike to my old middle school
.Write at least one letter a week to a friend, pen pal, or family member.
x.Paint my walls white
x.Cherish my last week at church camp
x.Go on Choir Tour
.Go on a mini road trip to somewhere unknown
.Empty my inbox
.Make a dress
.Go roller skating
.Camp out in my backyard
.Have a water balloon fight
.Take pictures with Sydney and Brooke in the forest again
.Dye my hair(with kool-aid)
x.Tie dye a t-shirt or white jeans/shorts or my white Keds
.Dance in the rain
x.Go stargazing
.Watch sunset on my roof
x.Get on my roof
.PAINT WAR
.Make a fort
.Sleep under the stars
.Doughnuts
.Paint a painting of something
.Make s'mores
x.Have a water gun fight/ambush
.Go to a carnival/fair
x.Have a picnic
.HARRY POTTER MARATHON
.Make flower chains
x.Go mini golfing
x.Get a tatoo(temporary)
.Fly a kite
.Have another car war
.Start scrapbooking
.Sleep in a tree like Katniss
.Test different routes o my house with Sydney

"I'm Katniss"*shoots arrow* "AHHH!!!"

So, that is my list so far. If you'd like to join me on any of these ventures, be my guest.:)
What's in store for your summer?

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I really need to do something similar; I haven't got a clue how I'm going to fill my summer.

    I did build a fort last year though - that was awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope this maybe gives you some ideas. How fun!What was the fort made of?:D

      Delete
    2. Sheets, pillows, tennis rackets, a woggle (don't know if that's what you call them - these: http://www.ames-sport-club.com/images/shop/noodle-or-woggle.jpg), pins, pegs.. it was great :D

      Delete
    3. That sounds fantastic. And I call them noodles. I love noodles/woggles!:D

      Delete