Friday, May 11, 2012

Good Dreams and A Little Trip

Hey guys, happy Friday morning! I am in Journalism class right now, waiting for a student to return, bearing doughnuts. I am very excited because today my family and I will be going to my cousin's graduation. He is one year older than me and it's a bit scary because that means I will graduate in a year. WHAT. That is cray-cray. I am not cool enough to use the phrase. Oh well.:)

After graduation, we will be staying there for Saturday and head back home Sunday. All of my dad's brothers will be there and I will be happy to see so much of my family at the same time. My brother hasn't been in the best mood this week, so hopefully he will be compliant and good on this trip.

You know that Spanish test I stayed home to study for? I got a 86%. Yay! I don't think I will be taking Spanish IV next year, I am not really good at it and I'd love to take more photography courses. I've been meaning to scan my prints I made in the darkroom to show you guys, but there is never an opportune time.

I am also happy that my friend Kinga has decided to come back to blogging! :)

I've been having good dreams lately. Really happy dreams, like happier than ever. But the thing is, I cannot for the life of me remember what happens in them. When I'm in the dream, I know what it is but as soon as I'm awake, it's gone. This has never happened before, but I'm at peace about it. God has been giving me so much peace about things this week. I'm so thankful for His wisdom guiding me.:)



This really describes my faith well, thank you Kimberly for sharing it!


3 comments:

  1. You make me smile a lot. Thanks for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it crazy? it's hard to believe how fast we're all growing up! :)
    i can't wait to see your film shots! and thank you for the mention dear ;)
    -kinga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymously Me- Hakunah matata, I'm happy I make you smile.:)
    Kinga-It sure is. And again, hakunah matata.:D

    ReplyDelete