Friday, June 3, 2011

May pictures, I'm leaving to _______, see you in 10 days?

Day 121
May 1st
Eh...


122
May 2nd
He is so cool.

123
May 3rd
Spanish essay is made easier with his face encouraging me:)



Day 124
May 4th
New trampoline!:)

Day 125
May 5th


Day 126
May 6th
I cut my hurr(I like to say hurr nowadays) and got a beautiful poster from Mish=)

Day 127
May 7th
True that.

Day 128
May 8th
So ready...

129
The 9th
Ashley is beautiful, no?:)

129=Bonus!
Hailey and Drew, my bro and sistah!They are made of adorable and kindness.

130
10th
Dusted my shelves today.

131
11th
Meet my freezer

132
12th
Making Bethany's panda cupcake for her birthday:)

133
The 13th
Poor baby got hurt in the storm, and happy b-day Beth!:D

134
14th of May
Ash's card, involving a fez=awesome

135
May 15th
Senior Sunday, sniffle sniffle:'(Myla be creeping.:D

136
16
Ashley and Ashley, graduates 2011

137
17th of May
Another graduation, my heart hurts
:/

138
18th
Thanks Charlie, I think...

139
May 19th
Sarah is cool, as was our birthday par-tay at lunch.

140
20th
I shall never procrastinate, this is too much...


141
May 21st
Yay, new one!:)

142
May 22nd
I have a freaking talented brother.Angry kitty and happy kitty, that's what he calls this=D 
I'm so proud of him.

143
23rd
Learned how to make those flower strings today, made a necklace for Ben :D

144
24th of May
I fail.

145
May 25th
Bye Oprah:'(

146
26th
Horrah for notes:D

147
27th
I FOUND IT! I have been i-Pod less for 3 weeks, yessss........

148
28th of May
Hanna is 16, beautiful and I love her=)

149
May 29th
I got an Olympus tough, this is my favorite setting on it =D 
Scary, but entertaining, kind of like Lady Gaga....


150
30th of May
I like this camera very much.


151
31st
JackSONNN, my freshman buddy in Geometry.

152
June 1st
Yay, it's June! This is my journalism 1 class, staring and laughing as our teacher breaks a filing cabinet by spinning on top of it. Gosh, I will miss this class...

153
2nd
Last apple killing until next year, by Brenden:(

Tuesday:
Shout out from Drew "Keep on keeping on campers! That's it. Bye now. Watch out for snakes! And bears. B/W sharks."
We just finished our World history Finals, both got 91s!*high five*
Today(June 2nd):
Hello, and good bye. I am leaving tomorrow.It is crazy. I have no idea where I'm going, not even my parents know....

I will not be able to access the Internet for 10 days. It is so hard, then again not, seeing as I'll have no computer or phone with me.... I just miss you all!:(
I feel horrid that I have no post to arrange to post while I'm gone, but I'm positive that you can understand the stress of packing, final exams, and everything in life can be.I will fill you guys in in the adventure and will be writing in my journal even more than usual. I will have several posts covering the trip, and I hope I can tell you about where we end up going to serve God and others. This is one of my favorite things to do all year, getting on a bus with (most of) my 50 best friends, get away from my town, give my rents' a break, and grow closer to God, and have so much durn fun.:)
3 finals tomorrow, mostly worried for my Spanish one, and have to say bye to my foreign exchange pal, Ping.(She is Day 13):'( I am dressing up, and I painted my toes tiger.:DI will have to much to tell you when I get back. I will miss not keeping up with everyone's blogs and lives!I'm praying for you guys and hope your having a good time, in or out of school
Much love, thanks for sticking around, and sorry for leaving with such short notice again.
=)*waves goodbye*

3 comments:

  1. I'm not usually one for photos of *things* but I love these! They're awesome!

    Have an amazing time on your trip, wherever you end up going! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an outstanding photographer! WOW!

    Thank you for all of your kind comments, BTW! I will miss your comments while you are gone, and I am praying for safe travels! I will look forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the kitty picture your brother made!! It's so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete