Thursday, June 30, 2011

Off to see my grandparents.

Hello!I feel like I've been away from home more than here all month.My summer started out like this:
1. Left after school got out for Choir tour(10 days)
2. Home for a week, working
3. Camp, a week.
4.Working this week
And now, I'm going to visit my grandparents with my family.We leave tomorrow.I really shouldn't have unpacked...
It will be 3 days, and we'll be helping them move out of their house into an apartment.We will leave right after my work, and will have to drive for about 8 hours. Joy. But the nice thing is I can get more highway driving practice:)I have my playlist ready!:) I'm getting out of work an hour-ish early.I have to have everything packed tonight, AHHHH.I need to get to that.

I apologize for not being consistent with blogging. So much travel, it's usually not like this. I have missed reading blogs, and have so much to catch up with.Don't worry, this is the last big trip for the summer.Then I will be back to update my 365, choir tour and camp, and anything else awesome.

Camp was incredible.Met many new friends and see my relationship with god differently=)
I am the master of messy side buns.If hair had a default, this is it for me.


Color?

or black and white?

3 comments: